Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post your DRUNK pics...

naughtybabe

.......cookie is hotness.........but no offense, i wouldve paid $100 to see the spill she took at avalon......i say this only cause i know she got out of it ok.......lmao........

:kiss2:

it was so awful, my damn back is still hurting from it…:mad:

:itsok: what happened?

I was attempting to walk down the stairs, (all six flights through the maze) at Avalon to head over to Crobar and I slipped and fell down like 15 stairs and spilled my drink all over my new jacket. Thank god NMN was at the bottom to catch me. He is my hero. :love:

yea but it wasnt white chocalate macadamea nut like you promised :(

I kno, sowwy, I can’t believe I forgot to bring them. :( I still have them in the little container too. Maybe they will stay fresh in it until the next time I go to NY. Or maybe I will just make some more. :)

I was attempting to walk down the stairs, (all six flights through the maze) at Avalon to head over to Crobar and I slipped and fell down like 15 stairs and spilled my drink all over my new jacket. Thank god NMN was at the bottom to catch me. He is my hero. :love:

:laugh:

one of the craziest spills I've seen and I only caught like the last 4 or 5 steps...I was getting my coat from coat check and all of a sudden I hear someone's ass hitting each step so I run there real quick and see it's cookie coming down completely drenched in bacardi & sprite

:isok: