Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dolphins vs Redskins

tigerclaw

Tonight the Dolphins will face the Redskins right here at home, The game will start at 8:30pm on ESPN, And the Dolphins will wear those special orange jerseys for this game, This will be quite an eye sight, Anyways, Dolphins will take this game since the Redskins suck, What you all think? :)

this has to be on of the most boring dolphin seasons in a long time if not ever.

normally i love to relax on sunday eat a lot of food and watch the fins. this year they cant block anybody.

the game is won on the line of scrimmage. and we cant block anyone!

well i gotta go im going to look at Marlins highlights before they dismantle this years team:rolleyes:

Originally posted by fended

this has to be on of the most boring dolphin seasons in a long time if not ever.

normally i love to relax on sunday eat a lot of food and watch the fins. this year they cant block anybody.

the game is won on the line of scrimmage. and we cant block anyone!

well i gotta go im going to look at Marlins highlights before they dismantle this years team:rolleyes:

great the minute i say that. it becomes the most exciting game of the year and we win:laugh:

next week we suck again;) (maybe we will win now too)

What a game ! ! ! ! ! The skins may suck but they played their hearts out and Ricky had a good game, bout time. As for the DEFENSE, they have to fucking blitz more often.Oh well I guess Griese is getting the bench...

And for you Jet fans plz STFU... :D

Oh the Orange jerseys kick ass ! ! ! ! !

Miami Dolphins needed a spark on the offensive side....

Who knew it would be the most loved and hated QB Jay Fiedler!!!!!

Fiedler showed why he is the QB for Miami. I like Brian Griese, but he's a statue back there; and he ain't no Marino who was the same back there. What a great come back victory for the Dolphins.

Originally posted by staceyg5

we suck (this year) and will have a good draft pick...

Is there some secret official handbook where Jets fans get these lame excuses. It seems like I've been hearing this for twenty years.

A side note: A few weeks ago I went with Hog, Saleen and HotAss to a Jets bar to watch the games. WHAT A LAME GROUP OF PEOPLE. Shit, usually I'd have to visit a Bowling Alley or an OTB to meet scumbags of this caliber. Jets suck and their fans swallow.

Originally posted by guyman1966

Is there some secret official handbook where Jets fans get these lame excuses. It seems like I've been hearing this for twenty years.

A side note: A few weeks ago I went with Hog, Saleen and HotAss to a Jets bar to watch the games. WHAT A LAME GROUP OF PEOPLE. Shit, usually I'd have to visit a Bowling Alley or an OTB to meet scumbags of this caliber. Jets suck and their fans swallow.

Yeah they are kinda scary:laugh: :laugh:

BTW - I ABSOLUTELY LOOOOOVE THE ORANGE JERSEYS! :cool:

Originally posted by lavosdeldiablo

Were still in this.. One thing i couldnt figure out last night while we were down... HOW THE HELL DO YOU RUN THE BALL ON 3rd and long...? We were doing it all night.. :confused: Even 3rd and 18 right up the middle

how about our coach sucks also :idea: