Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weirdest thing you ever swallowed..

bullseye

yeah i ate elmer's glue too!!!!

puppy food.. wet and dry!

ohh one night i came home frm drinking and i went straight to BED!!!! so of course in the middle of the night i wake up dehydrateD OUT of MY FACE... and i RUN to the frig ,,, open it,, and see a bottle of CokeCola (that sang to me like angels frm heaven),,,,,,, WELLLLLL i grabD it and chuged like 3 good GULPS.... and then came to realization that it wasn't cokcola that i was drinkN ,,,,,,, my FATHER had filled the freakin bottle w/ OIL ,,,,, ok!!!, then I PUKED my brains out in the sink!

Originally posted by misssquid

ohh one night i came home frm drinking and i went straight to BED!!!! so of course in the middle of the night i wake up dehydrateD OUT of MY FACE... and i RUN to the frig ,,, open it,, and see a bottle of CokeCola (that sang to me like angels frm heaven),,,,,,, WELLLLLL i grabD it and chuged like 3 good GULPS.... and then came to realization that it wasn't cokcola that i was drinkN ,,,,,,, my FATHER had filled the freakin bottle w/ OIL ,,,,, ok!!!, then I PUKED my brains out in the sink!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

weirdest thing i ever swallowed.......hmmmmm

An ant. :blank:

Originally posted by misssquid

Has nobody else who read this wondered why the hell your father would fill up a coca cola bottle with oil and put it back in the fridge without telling you...sounds to me like he got you good!

Originally posted by nomembername

Has nobody else who read this wondered why the hell your father would fill up a coca cola bottle with oil and put it back in the fridge without telling you...sounds to me like he got you good!

Seriously, who puts oil in the fridge?

Me and my friend used to swallow nickles and dimes when we were 5 or 6 years old. His older brother (who was either 11 or 12) would feed them to us and tell us we'd make a lot of money one day since we were already made of money. The only thing that stopped us was one day his mother found out that change was missing from their tray and we had to confess to swallowing the loot.

dude i dont know why either?????.. but!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

my dad puts weird stuff like that in the fridge, he does modelling and alot of fix-er-upper things 'round the house but he fuckin labels them, so we dont drink them acidentally :tongue: