Clubplanet Nightlife Community

One night stands - are they pathetic?

wonderkid

How many one night stands have you had?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. How many one night stands have you had?

• None
    • 1-5
    • 6-10
    • over 10

I had a thought....... if a girl is worth fucking one time, isn't she worth fucking many times? Are one night stands kind of pathetic? For if you only fuck a girl once, then that means that either you or her is not really into it that much. If she was really all that, wouldn't you both want to fuck many more times? I would think like maybe 30 times before you move on to the next chick. (That's in all, like 10 times a day for three days or every other day for three weeks or something perhaps).

So this isn't to say that one night stands are pathetic, but if they _remain_ one night stands, then they must have been pathetic right? So with that in mind, why would anybody go out with the idea of finding somebody to fuck only one time? I would think that if you're hot for them you would want to fuck them a bunch, otherwise your one night stand must have sucked!

Originally posted by wonderkid

For if you only fuck a girl once, then that means that either you or her is not really into it that much.

um, maybe the whole notion of a one night stand is because you want a lay and you're willing to alter or lower your standards to get it?

eh, ever thought about the thrill of getting it on with a complete (hot) stranger? just following your instincts and lust, getting it on right there, without any logical thinking involved?

this thrill is gone after you know like... their first name or something :laugh: ! nah it´s not that bad, but after fucking a chick for the first time, the novelity is gone. it´s also a validation thing for both parties. been there, done that... it´s just a phase... it´ll fade and get boring...

I don't think that one night stand are pathetic - just degrading. I have never and will never have a one night stand just because I know the whole idea that I did would bother me for a while

Some people just consider them another thing they did for fun or pleasure,disregard them & will never have any regrets towards them - but this kinda stuff just gets to me..but to each his own I guess..

Originally posted by scruffe

I can't respect a girl that has a one night stand. So I can see why if you had one with a girl, you wouldn't want to continue seeing them.

:blown: you´re fuckin stupid.

you don´t respect the girl that has a one-night stand but respect the guy that has a one-night stand??

would you be so kind to explain where the difference is? between a girl having one night stands and a guy having one night stands? think about that and you´ll see that there IS no difference. it´s all in your judgemental, probably virgin, head. it´s painfully obvious you don´t have a fuckin clue about women :aright:

Originally posted by scruffe

I can't respect a girl that has a one night stand. So I can see why if you had one with a girl, you wouldn't want to continue seeing them.

..See this, in my opinion, is whats wrong with the equation... Why would you think that way? The girl decided to go home with YOU for the night, there's no need to be disresectful about it afterwards. Yeah yeah, some girls are ho's and do it all the time, but I bet a good majority of chicks probably just want to get laid and not be looked down upon because of it... I mean, thats what you want right?...

..If guys would stop smack talkin' all the chicks that occasionally like to party, more of us as a whole would get laid...and there's nothing wrong with that...:aright:...

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

Some people just consider them another thing they did for fun or pleasure,disregard them & will never have any regrets towards them - but this kinda stuff just gets to me..but to each his own I guess..

personally i think it comes down to how strong you personally are in your own reality. it depends if you depend and rely on society´s and other people´s judgement, or if you don´t give a shit what most of the other people think.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

..See this, in my opinion, is whats wrong with the equation... Why would you think that way? The girl decided to go home with YOU for the night, there's no need to be disresectful about it afterwards. Yeah yeah, some girls are ho's and do it all the time, but I bet a good majority of chicks probably just want to get laid and not be looked down upon because of it... I mean, thats what you want right?...

..If guys would stop smack talkin' all the chicks that occasionally like to party, more of us as a whole would get laid...and there's nothing wrong with that...:aright:...

totally agreed!

Originally posted by wonderkid

I had a thought....... if a girl is worth fucking one time, isn't she worth fucking many times? Are one night stands kind of pathetic? For if you only fuck a girl once, then that means that either you or her is not really into it that much. If she was really all that, wouldn't you both want to fuck many more times? I would think like maybe 30 times before you move on to the next chick. (That's in all, like 10 times a day for three days or every other day for three weeks or something perhaps).

So this isn't to say that one night stands are pathetic, but if they _remain_ one night stands, then they must have been pathetic right? So with that in mind, why would anybody go out with the idea of finding somebody to fuck only one time? I would think that if you're hot for them you would want to fuck them a bunch, otherwise your one night stand must have sucked!

Ok, Carrie Bradshaw.