Clubplanet Nightlife Community

orlando fucking bloom

nayohmee

got a funny story while i'm being a posting whore..... i went down to tarpon springs in tampa fla a few months ago for this greek thing.... i met this dude, i forget his name. elliot or evan or something like that.... WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

talk about orlando bloom's twin. i kid you not man... i did like three double takes and i even went up to the dude like "wtf man?" it was scary. a few girls around were talking about him, one of them even saying she "saw" orlando bloom. it was just this guy... he looked that much like him. he had his hair, his body type, his everything... like how he is in that pirates of the caribbean movie. man.... i shoulda jumped on that. he was banging. an orlando bloom clone... shit. can't run by those too often. :eek:

oh well... let me just take the time to say... DUDE. if youre out there and reading this... EMAIL ME. I LOVE YOU AND HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT HAVING YOUR BABIES FOR SO LONG, YOU BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF ASS.:eek:

hoo. good to be back. :D

shut the hell up, ou812. you don't like the pics, stay out of the thread. simple as that.

besides, while we're talking about looks... i'd say you look like every other new jersey greaseheaded juicer i've seen and orlando looks better in his accent than you do in one of you vitaminized biceps, you twit.

Originally posted by nayohmee

shut the hell up, ou812. you don't like the pics, stay out of the thread. simple as that.

besides, while we're talking about looks... i'd say you look like every other new jersey greaseheaded juicer i've seen and orlando looks better in his accent than you do in one of you vitaminized biceps, you twit.

such anger...:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by nayohmee

I'd say you need glasses :D

By the way, how does one look better in an accent?