Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Club!!!!

derbigpr

What's up people? I overheard this info, there is going to be a club openning in the Kendall area for all types of underground music like tribal house and exc.... The club's name is "THE ABYSS" it will have an oxygen bar room and even the best laser show for indoor use! I heard that they are in the process now of building it and they will open in a few months.

This was told to me by a great source!

I will keep the club goers posted on future news and progress!

this is to reply to georgeacasta2

I just help them in building the inside of it, and I thought Miami people should know!

I was told not to say anything but I can't keep a secret

;)

Anyways just wanted to give the info to people not looking for drama :)

Originally posted by derbigpr

this is to reply to georgeacasta2

I just help them in building the inside of it, and I thought Miami people should know!

I was told not to say anything but I can't keep a secret

;)

Anyways just wanted to give the info to people not looking for drama :)

Then why come on our little board with your "I heard it from my bicycle seat" bullshit? Why not just tell the truth? Now we have no choice but to band together and hate you.

Originally posted by derbigpr

Hi, well I know that the laser show is powerfull and they are going to have visuals too. This source came to me from a sportbiker I ride with that is involved with the club scene.

This is going to be the place to hang "I think"

peter

peter peter, pumkin eater...your promotional style reminds of that r.e.o. speedwagon song that goes a bit like "I heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who heard it from another you been messing around with" right? be straight dawg...I would much rather get the true scoop or something more dramatic...like..."my mom is on crack and I want to get her out of the streets, please help me out guys, come to the club...we have lasers" or "please help me send my kids to school, I have lasers" I don't know...something along those lines...nice job though, I'm dying to go check this new club in :laugh: I mean :laugh: over there by :laugh: I'm sorry...Kendall :blank:

Originally posted by funketeer

peter peter, pumkin eater...your promotional style reminds of that r.e.o. speedwagon song that goes a bit like "I heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who heard it from another you been messing around with" right? be straight dawg...I would much rather get the true scoop or something more dramatic...like..."my mom is on crack and I want to get her out of the streets, please help me out guys, come to the club...we have lasers" or "please help me send my kids to school, I have lasers" I don't know...something along those lines...nice job though, I'm dying to go check this new club in :laugh: I mean :laugh: over there by :laugh: I'm sorry...Kendall :blank:

do you think someone converted their garage into a mini-club?

On the days you're not in the mood to go far, it's best to stay in and watch a movie. I'd rather have a quiet night at home than a bad night out...besides, this thread started out as a spam anyway, so why take the "announcement" seriously?