Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jp going back to SF

This isn't a fucking joke people, we lost our home, our way of lives, out retreat from everyday problems..!!!! Its not fucking fair!!!

Tonight i'm holding a candlelight Vigil outside of SF for JP....Pm Stymie for details, he has all the candles and whatnot, we need to numbers people, only you can make a difference.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

I met him once, really nice guy, don't hate bro.... and don't be jealous b/c I met him.

HAHAHAHA

I'm sorry for being "jealous" that you met your God JP. Actually I've had the opportunity to meet him quite a few times, but knowing that he is a complete asshole why would I bother?

But then again, I'm not a drug addict so I'm probably not on his level.

Where do they come from?

Not the first, but the most influential DJ that NYC has ever seen....

Ok I'll just stop at this point because now you are either:

A.) Joking, in which case :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

or

B.) You are a complete fucking moron, have no respect for ths history of NYC dance music, and obviously no knowledge og it either.

But then again, that is just your opinion, ridiculous as it may be we all have ridiculous viwes about something.

I heard from a very reliable source that JP may return to SF after New Years... Maybe management listened to us SF diehards for once.... I hope we get our JP back in the booth...

Are you serious? JP is coming back? I can't fcuking believe it!!!

:eek::beer::clap::clap2::party:

Originally posted by kaydup

Prayer session was redic

No shit huh, I think I saw god, unless I did too many bumps, either way SF prayer sessions was sick sick sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, DJ Jesus' was nasty nasty nasty, he dropped " Blood of my body is like G" "above the clouds" and " bumps at the pearly gates".. sick fuckin night..

(I am going to hell)

HOW OLD ARE YOU 20,21 get a fucken life move on,,J.P is DONE...TUNNEL was my home, but you did not see me CRY like a little bitch when the door closed...I just sit back and pop in the movie KIDS and it takes me back.....MOVE ON..J.P is no more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Originally posted by tunnle

HOW OLD ARE YOU 20,21 get a fucken life move on,,J.P is DONE...TUNNEL was my home, but you did not see me CRY like a little bitch when the door closed...I just sit back and pop in the movie KIDS and it takes me back.....MOVE ON..J.P is no more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Cry baby