Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girl with strap on?

tomcruise

Im thinking of letting my girlfriend use a strap on,.. on me this weekend. Waddya think? Im not gay at all, and the thought of naked men makes me sick, but I do indeed like a little ass play from time to time if Im messed up enough. Anyone here ever tried that?

Originally posted by tomcruise

Im thinking of letting my girlfriend use a strap on,.. on me this weekend. Waddya think? Im not gay at all, and the thought of naked men makes me sick, but I do indeed like a little ass play from time to time if Im messed up enough. Anyone here ever tried that?

Go for it... it's nice.

Originally posted by nomembername

WRONG!

Im really not gay at all. I love girls and have never had any interest in the opposite sex. Its just we've been together for a while, and done pretty much everything else. I get turned on by the freakier things in life , thats all.

Im really not gay at all. I love girls and have never had any interest in the opposite sex. Its just we've been together for a while, and done pretty much everything else. I get turned on by the freakier things in life , thats all.

Tommy is this you, come on tell me the truth

Tommy...

If you only do it when your messed up, your probably gay.

But try it anyway.

But try it anyway.

But try it anyway.

Bro, why don't you just go all out...get the real thing and find some black guy with a huge cock...let him fuck the shit out of your tight little white ass...then when he is done he can tear up your girl's poopa!