Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wish list

mssabina

gift buying season means shopping twice as much as usual so i figure why not spend a little on yourself too? few things i want, post yours too:

ellablklrg.jpg

this top but not sure whether to get it in black or red... they have it in a pretty ivory but it's too sheer

tall_clas_chest_2.jpg

finally ordered these yesterday!!

custom tee's and tanks from customglamgirl.com:

rhinestone_inititals_tee_small.jpgtwolinebeater_small.jpglips_tee_small.jpg

34076801.jpg

juicy outfit, i don't know if white is that great an idea tho...

JUICY1065-M.jpg

vince cashmere hearthrob.gif

VINCE15-M.jpg

plus a nice warm winter jacket, maybe a long, furry-hooded parka, black leather boots and a pair of chandelier earrings.

Originally posted by naughtybabe

I got the sand ones... :bounce:

i originally wanted them in sand but i figured with NY winters and my tendancy to step in every puddle imaginable i'd be better off with the chesnut ones... how freakin comfy are they?? fuck stilettos, these are awesome...

Originally posted by replicorexxx

If a gurl wore any of those clothes i would not go oyut with her, specially the boots, the only ok item was the puma's. I dont like your style, but thats ok, cause i know you would hate mine, everything i wear is black.

trust me, my style is very eclectic... the things i posted are not definitive of my style... and i personally LOVE wearing all black... i own more black than any other color... whatever floats your boat tho... dress for yourself, not for others! :aright:

Originally posted by mssabina

which one? i love burberry touch... there's that new one, london touch or something? need to try that one... the baby one is supposed to be nice too.

I think it's the new one, I am not sure though. I just remember smelling it in one of the little samples in the newspaper cirulars....smelled yummy! Probably the newest one, whatever that is.

I also like Donna Karan Black Cashmere :drool:

i originally wanted them in sand but i figured with NY winters and my tendancy to step in every puddle imaginable i'd be better off with the chesnut ones... how freakin comfy are they?? fuck stilettos, these are awesome...

I was thinking the same thing but I just love the sand ones...

Either way I'm hoping that the makers took into consideration

wearing these boots in the snow aisde from just looking cute in them :)

I was thinking the same thing but I just love the sand ones...

Either way I'm hoping that the makers took into consideration

wearing these boots in the snow aisde from just looking cute in them :)

unfortunately, they aren't water/winterproof... you have to do that yourself... they can withstand a little water because they're sheepskin but if your going to go stomping around in the snow and rain, you have to waterproof them...

I bought all the sprays to make them waterproof... :D

:aright: btw, were UGG twins now...

i just called the place that i ordered my pair from b/c they were supposed to let me know if the chesnut ones were in stock... OF COURSE they're back ordered til april... BUT they had one pair left in my size in sand so i made them send me those... my dad told me i'm an idiot for getting them in the light color lol... oh well...

• 2 weeks later...

:aright: btw, were UGG twins now...

i just called the place that i ordered my pair from b/c they were supposed to let me know if the chesnut ones were in stock... OF COURSE they're back ordered til april... BUT they had one pair left in my size in sand so i made them send me those... my dad told me i'm an idiot for getting them in the light color lol... oh well...

Did u get them yet?? I got mine and I cannot take them off....

I'm so inlove with them... They are so comfy that I went out last

night to a bar wearing them.. and I plan on doing it again today...

Did u get them yet?? I got mine and I cannot take them off....

I'm so inlove with them... They are so comfy that I went out last

night to a bar wearing them.. and I plan on doing it again today...

yep they came last friday! i've worn them almost every day since, i wear them indoors too b/c they're so comfy... i won't wear them out at night tho b/c my shoes tend to get messy, especially if i get a little drunk, i step in puddles and trip haha...