Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Downloading Full Cd's

bolts

Originally posted by ADV

Go to the store and buy it or order online. :rolleyes:

Were you born stupid, or were you hit in the head repeatedly with a stupid stick until you came up with that answer???

If you were able to read the subect is says " "DOWNLOADING FULL CD'S"

Sorry to be rude, but bud....come on.

DV

Originally posted by bolts

Were you born stupid, or were you hit in the head repeatedly with a stupid stick until you came up with that answer???

DV

:laugh::blown:

DV

My point was you should be paying for the CD instead of STEALING it. You are another person killing an industry I am involved in.

Originally posted by ADV

My point was you should be paying for the CD instead of STEALING it. You are another person killing an industry I am involved in.

You're fuckin' joking, right? You can't be serious? So you are really an ignorant punk.

Stealing it??? Killing an industry??? Really, so you're one of these bitches like Ludacris saying "you're taking money from my pocket" while he has hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of rings on his finger pointing at the camera. I'm sure you're not at his level, but never bitch about loosing money in an industry that milks the public, that makes people richer then they ever should be. Fuck that, it's our turn now!

dv

You're fuckin' joking, right? You can't be serious? So you are really an ignorant punk.

Stealing it??? Killing an industry??? Really, so you're one of these bitches like Ludacris saying "you're taking money from my pocket" while he has hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of rings on his finger pointing at the camera. I'm sure you're not at his level, but never bitch about loosing money in an industry that milks the public, that makes people richer then they ever should be. Fuck that, it's our turn now!

dv

I have to disagree with you...yeah, the hip-hop industry is thriving and it does piss me off to see people like that with millions of dollars around their neck bitch. However, its the dance music industry that is the one thats hurting. Downloading and illegal pirating is what has been hurting the dance industry. Its why nobody has been putting records out as much as they used to, why record stores are closing left and right all over the country, and so on. Obviously dance music isnt as popular as hip-hop, top 40, rock and so on...they are already struggling to make money off record sales as it is, then throw in the illegal downloading, that makes it even worse. But theres nothing that can be done I guess about it. I used to think like you, but have a lot of friends in the business who are struggling to make a living because of this sort of thing, so my views have changed.

dv

YOUR kidding me right??? To mention ADV and that lame ass Ludacris in the same sentence means YOU are a FUCKING JOKE!! When places like Release Records,which is in CANADA by the way,close down we can thank DICK HEADS like you