Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Jonathan peters maybe going to...

Your in contact with him, so are all the other clubs.

Give us some info on this club. Is it a small medium or large size club? Does it have an after hours licence.

I dont see JP going to a small or medium size club. He's gonna go to one of the big clubs. Thats why I see him going to Spirit, Crobar or Exit.

Well i know exit changed their name to 610. And they are dropping the whole hip hop thing from what i hear. I got the flyer outside of Utopia last night. It doesnt have any info at all, other than the name, adress and date of Grand opening. Its sometime late december, i dont rember the exact date.

Originally posted by exit24e

Well i know exit changed their name to 610. And they are dropping the whole hip hop thing from what i hear. I got the flyer outside of Utopia last night. It doesnt have any info at all, other than the name, adress and date of Grand opening. Its sometime late december, i dont rember the exact date.

this is great news.. i dunno if dt can fill out exit but then again who knows.. i love exit, such a great club, i hope this new format they're going with works.. such a great venue it'd be a shame to see it go to waste to power 105 parties... bleh

Just what a nightclub owner wants. 1200 crack heads in a club about 25% under 21. The bar does nothing cause they dont drink. The problem is you have to pay this guy 10,000 at least to spin the night plus security plus the upgrading your sound sytem It doesnt pay. Your expenses are through the roof. Its not worth it in the long run. Thats why Richard Grant said we nedd a change and fast. If your club is full of crackheadz the city is going to want to shut you down ASAP. Who needs that agrevation. If I where a club owner i would be verry carefull. Maybe a once a moth residencey would be approperate charging @ least 70 dollars @ the door. Thats what Sahara had to do to make money. If the chardeg less then 50 they would loose money.

Originally posted by goodfridays

i dont get why a club would spill rumours out to the public.

especially when you are stating that "we" are trying to get him, as if speaking for the nightclub's management.

that can actually hurt your relationship w/ the performer buddy. [/QU

quo also stated theyre talking to lawer, and oakenfold. guess they're talking to anyone who'll listen- or theyre just full of shit- in the end- the dj dont mean shit imho on a clubs success

Originally posted by babbo

Originally posted by goodfridays

i dont get why a club would spill rumours out to the public.

especially when you are stating that "we" are trying to get him, as if speaking for the nightclub's management.

that can actually hurt your relationship w/ the performer buddy. [/QU

quo also stated theyre talking to lawer, and oakenfold. guess they're talking to anyone who'll listen- or theyre just full of shit- in the end- the dj dont mean shit imho on a clubs success

the dumbass club owners are building up the dj's brand name, rather then their own clubs brand name. dj's come and go. they aint worht a dime. the club's brand name, is the equity that the owners should be building. they just dont get it- but then again, most of them arent that bright, and dont have their own pot to piss in. the circle jerk of it all, has always amused me. merry go round keeps going around, same mistakes, differnent people( owners and promoters) LMFAO

Instead of under age juicing crackheadz at SF its gonna be homo crackheadz who are 25-35 years old....

You people think the gay crowd use less drugs thatn anyone else?? Thats where you get the best shit.

Seriously...i dont know where you people come up with these conclusions.

As far as Quo...why would you even mention this yet. Until something is signed you shouldnt even bother b/c when it DOESNT HAPPEN you are gonna look like even bigger assholes.

As far as Exit...I havent heard anything, seen anything, or cared about anything that has to do with that place for years and it will continue now also with 610.

No one knows where JP is going. When its meant to be known WE WILL KNOW. I hate speculation. Its pointless. I speculate that JP will be spinning somewhere eventually. That might as well be every post about him now.

And as far as Babbo's comment...these DJ's do nothing for the club. Yea they pull in the numbers but the club has a reputation of being a certain thing. Look at Exit, dirty little 18 year old crackheadz listening to Draper. Now...even though it wasnt always like that, that is there reputation. Even when they had BIG NAMED DJ's (who are over hyped IMHO) people didnt want to go because of the reputation of the place.

Its hard to get rid of a Reputation like that.

Tek

Jp no way in hell will play Spirit or Crobar. The managements do not want the crowd he attracts. Period. Besides both clubs have residents already.

There is a chance at Quo or Exit, and perhaps a few others, but until there is an announcement and contracts are signed, its mindless speculation.

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

Instead of under age juicing crackheadz at SF its gonna be homo crackheadz who are 25-35 years old....

You people think the gay crowd use less drugs thatn anyone else?? Thats where you get the best shit.

Seriously...i dont know where you people come up with these conclusions.

As far as Quo...why would you even mention this yet. Until something is signed you shouldnt even bother b/c when it DOESNT HAPPEN you are gonna look like even bigger assholes.

As far as Exit...I havent heard anything, seen anything, or cared about anything that has to do with that place for years and it will continue now also with 610.

No one knows where JP is going. When its meant to be known WE WILL KNOW. I hate speculation. Its pointless. I speculate that JP will be spinning somewhere eventually. That might as well be every post about him now.

And as far as Babbo's comment...these DJ's do nothing for the club. Yea they pull in the numbers but the club has a reputation of being a certain thing. Look at Exit, dirty little 18 year old crackheadz listening to Draper. Now...even though it wasnt always like that, that is there reputation. Even when they had BIG NAMED DJ's (who are over hyped IMHO) people didnt want to go because of the reputation of the place.

Its hard to get rid of a Reputation like that.

Tek

so true tek.....

thing is noone including the cops cares about drugs or gay clubs or gay clubs with drugs.....no cop would be caught dead in one.

That is where all the drug dealers and best drugs hide......

Surprise.........Surprise......

Originally posted by exit24e

:rolleyes:

How was Cosmic Gate and Armin @ Exit for Thanksgiving eve?

At the Soundfactory 3-4 years ago was a great party with people ranging in age from 21-31, Johnathan Peters was the Dj and at that time he was actually pretty good. In the last year and a half the club had become a Dingy,dark nasty shithole where people from NJ went to go get cracked out. The people who went to see him ruined it for themselves, thats why he got fired. He is not that talented of a DJ and he would never be able to handle DJing at Crobar. He is not of that calibre , Im sorry. As for the upcoming party at SF( Junior V) It will be an amazing party. Most people who went to "PalladiumNyc" & "Twilo" know how talented of a D.J. that he is and the crowd is 22-35. And they actually have money to spend. So keep following that HACK Jon peters. He will be djing at shitholes like sahara or some wanna be clubs in jersey. good luck.

I disagree w/ many of these posts.

My opinion of JP aside, if this place Quo picks him up they can have an afterhours thing happening right there, when Spirit and Crobar are going to be closing at 7.

JP is whatever he is as a DJ, but SF was packed on Sat's and especially for the them nights for JP not for SF. Otherwise the Friday nights would have been a success.

I say book him, he will make $. Just have a good opposite night party so you don't get pigeonholed as a crack den

And if SF was a crack den before, then it is going to get a hell of a lot worse b/c the gay community parties harder than anyone.

Never Drop name's in public, and ESP!! in PRINT!!

esp if it dosent work out!

im starting a after hours venue in ny, in the coming time, and thereis no way i would ever even hint the dj's im talkin with

ESP!! Since most of them have contract's with current nyc> CLUBS, or Labels

VERY UN_COOL

> with my own venue, i have talked about the interior of it and such, but never should u ever speak of a dj..

and i know Crobar,spirt,ARC, and me..........have all SAID "NO WAY"

lol

We are still undecided who are residents will be.

We are actually talking with alot of different djs but nothing signed.This is a very big decision as the djs are one of the main puzzles to the piece creating the feel for the club.

keep checking www. QUO NYC .com (no spaces) for updates!

I dont know why clubplanet keeps removing my website link?

so clubplanet if you read this please let me know

Originally posted by 511w28thst

We are still undecided who are residents will be.

We are actually talking with alot of different djs but nothing signed.This is a very big decision as the djs are one of the main puzzles to the piece creating the feel for the club.

keep checking www. QUO NYC .com (no spaces) for updates!

I dont know why clubplanet keeps removing my website link?

so clubplanet if you read this please let me know

they keep taking off your link because your not paying them to promote your club