Clubplanet Nightlife Community

have you ever gotten back with...

iamme

...cant say that i have...i seem to have a knack at completely destroying the relationship so that nothing is ever salvageable...lol...i did have sex once with an ex that stalked me for a bit just to get her to leave me alone...it was pretty sad...lol...but it worked...

...i'm not a big believer in getting back together...ofcourse it's variant according to what exactly transpired...there are certain lines that once you've crossed, there is no going back...things are usually marred forever - and though you may think things are ok after you have rebuilt the relationship - it is but a mere illusion, and one small act or notion can send everything tumbling back down again...i have seen people work it out and somehow find renewed strength in their relationship...but that is far and few from what i have seen...

Originally posted by iamme

mine just END...not messy or anything...just all communication cut off. they might as well never exist except in my mind kind of thing...

i tried to work it out w/ my ex but it didnt last long, their an ex for a reason....we then stayed as friends but that didnt work for long so now we just dont talk to eachother :(

I'd love to think that with all the communication, compromise and consideration in the world, my ex & I woulda/coulda/shoulda worked it out, but there's usually something fundamentally wrong when it doesn't work and if it isn't addressed soon, it festers. There are absolutely no absolutes, but more often than not it'll snowball out of control. It takes two extraordinary {or naive} people to make a troubled relationship work. I'm in no posotion to advise anyone on the subject; being a victim myself.

:nono:

sometimes your loyalty and determination can be your own achilles.

I got back with an ex, but it didn't work out. It was ok for a while, but the same issues came up. Part of me is still in love with him, and I know he feels the same, but it will never work between us. Sometimes letting go is the hardest thing to do, even though it must be done.

Originally posted by iamme

an X and had a long/meaningfull/lasting relationship?

or did the same/new issues resurface? is it not worth it?

can you really trust that person again once theyve hurt you?

Did it once.......... baaaaaaaad idea !! :shake: Its like re-living a nightmare.

For sum reason people tend to think they can overcome what broke 'em up...till..... when the first argument comes up....and then you realize the person is actually repulsive But hey, love is blind,..right? :rolleyes:

I am in a similar situation. I went out with this girl for like 1o months. She broke up woth me cause I like to smoke. Anyway as soon as we break up she starts seeing a friend, a girl. That goes for like a year and they break up. I get back into it with her and all of sudden she meets another girl and starts to hang with her more and more. So we break up again, now she tells me she is done with girls and wants to go back to guys. Now she is calling me to hang out and shit. Now I must decide if I want to go back to this or keep away. Shit I am :confused: