Clubplanet Nightlife Community

chandelier earrings

mssabina

Originally posted by upjumpdaboogie

If I had a naughty/nice S.O. ---

not the most stunning piece of jewelry, but just the way they'd tease her neck in lieu of my lips and fingertips, as gentle reminders if touch and hot and cool breaths and constant shimmy the weight, the tug, the lingering of sentiment that came along with it.... :tongue:

very thoughtful, i'm sure any woman could appreciate a gift like that if it came with a card written with what you just said :tongue:

also doesn't hurt that their diamonds hehe

Originally posted by naughtybabe

Not a fan of these earing.. They remind me of grandma

earings sitting in an old box years and years :yuck:

i dont like the ones posted either but i have seen some really nicely designed ones. i cant wear them unless they are 18k though & i would never spend that much money on an item that is so trendy. lets face it, these will not be in style long.

Originally posted by mssabina

i'm obsessed with them, very feminine and classic...

SO AM I!!! I have pairs in so many colors, except black. I can't find one that I like, all black, nothing else..thanks so much for the link, maybe it will be here..

I had these red rhinestone ones, set in black laquer, they were SO gorgeous, and I lost one. It was over a year ago, and I still have the other one...just in case *dia prays*

Nicole Kidman got me hooked on them :D she rocks!

Oooh I love this style of earrings....I just bought a couple pairs recently from Rampage in an antique gold with yellow and brown stones....they are adorable. I just gotta get used to wearing heavier earrrings. But I got a lot of compliments on them. They can really dress up an outfit.

i'm also not a fan either, though i think it looks great on some women.

i prefer simpler jewelry to enhance your features. i really like bloom jewelry, it's a japanese company and they only have one store outside of japan on madison ave and 5th. really affordable sterling silver, titanium, steel, platinum jewelry.