Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do you think she's good looking ?

lollie60

Originally posted by Bling

she has the bone structure that they look for in models in the face but two things that stand out

1. her hair is too thin it needs to be a bit fuller

2. lips need to be a bit fuller

No - I want your automatic reaction ! Like is she hot enough to give you a hard on ?? like Heidi Klum hot ?

i dont think she is model material. her face is too big/wide, her eyes are too droopy, her nose is too wide :(

sorry to be harsh. she has a cute body and she is pretty but not MODEL pretty. her stomach is also flabby, she needs to work out, it is skinny but a bit loose. her curves arent that nice, they are OK but once again, NOTHING SPECIAL. she has nice boobs, probably natural?? that is a plus but not enough to be a model LOL. she has great full lips that anyone would love to have...

i love asian chicks but not this one. ;)

okay... for starters... in general and especially in the model industry, *symmetrie* is beauty... the more symmetric your face is, the more beautiful people will rate you in general (that´s a fact)

this is why she will very likely never get anywhere... her right eye looks different than the left one (it´s not as wide and long)... her left part of her nose is bigger than the right part... her left eyebrow is thicker than the right one... also in the face shot she has her jaw bent a little to the left (the "tip" of her jaw points to the left instead of downwards)... which also adds to the lack of symmetrie. most people can only say she´s "busted" or "not pretty" but can´t put their finger on it why. this is why. symmetry stands for good genes, the assumption of good genes makes people appear "attractive" to us.

her hair is too thin to wear it that long. also, her hairstyle is way too plain IMO for a set card (i suppose that is one?). she would probably look better with black hair, done up, so you can see her neck (she seems to have a long neck, that´s sexy).