Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention Domingo & Ramon...

philippio

Hey guys... Sorry I had to take off so soon but the girl I was with has to work early tomorrow. But she had never been to Jazid before and she really loved the deep house that Domingo was playing and so did I!!! You saw us dancing for a bit? Anyway, keep up the great work and thanks for making this a good night for Christy and me!!!

Cheers!

Philip

Ramon and crew thank you for a great night of beats. Domingo was on fire as usual. the open dex with different dj’s dropping beats ,was an added bonus and way cool…

once again I take my hat off to Ramon... your dedication and commitment, has given rise to a truly outstanding weekly party. keep up the good work bro.:clap2:

Well, I say if you want to post a review and no one else has posted one but you truly were there and had fun at the party, then post one (whether you dj'ed, promoted the party or owned the venue). Who cares what people think? Especially phillipio!!!

And what is this stupidity I read a while ag o about phillipio taking on the salleen? whatever! phillipoi and his entourage can go to hell!

I wasn't there too long so I couldn't write much more. My only complaint was that it was a bit hot so that's why wew ere dancing by the fan behind the tables. A bit more cool air could definitely be appreciated! Of course it's also my fault for wearing a long sleeve shirt. Oh well.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by philippio

I wasn't there too long so I couldn't write much more. My only complaint was that it was a bit hot so that's why wew ere dancing by the fan behind the tables. A bit more cool air could definitely be appreciated! Of course it's also my fault for wearing a long sleeve shirt. Oh well.

Last sunday I was freezing my ass off.