This Board...

origskeemr

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by smokesum

dont worry gmcookny will take full responsibility of being a wise ass loudmouth asshole from now on:D

naww, man. i don't have it in me

I can do a lil shenanigans here and there, but you're much better ;)

Ahhh, hearkening back to the smokesum vs. avalondon days :laugh:

Originally posted by phatman

...complaining gets you no where...unless you're a hot girl in a short skirt...perhaps holding a cheesecake...

neither does suckin' Dg's dick but that doesnt stop you so why should I stop complaining...:confused:

Originally posted by Mala

Yeah, I really miss all the changes in thread titles.

See I use to not like Smokesum either, but after a while I found his humor funny. However, I dont mean smokesum is the only one that entertains me on here but he also mixed shit up a lil. Anyway I know the making of CP was not to entertain 'Me' in general but wtf. I dunno maybe I am just in a bad mood today.:blank:

unorigth.gif

...wake me up when you get some new material...

lol I wasnt doing it to be funny. I was just stating the obvious. If you take his dick out of your mouth then maybe I can make fun of you about something else. You dont really say anything else besides commenting on what DG has to say. Thats the only thing that really bothers me about you.

suck_dick_pc.jpg

lmao...you've got issues little man...i certainly hope one day this board will regain your approval and interest...and in that light, may marko's dick be removed from my orifice and a new sense of originality flow freely in my posts...all to your liking ofcourse.....ahhhhhhhhhahahaha....

lmao...you've got issues little man...i certainly hope one day this board will regain your approval and interest...and in that light, may marko's dick be removed from my orifice and a new sense of originality flow freely in my posts...all to your liking ofcourse.....ahhhhhhhhhahahaha....

I can only hope so.;)

Originally posted by Ghhhhhhhhhost

we dont need smokesum when we have such witty personalities gracing this board... ...this place has blown monkey cock for a good mth..

..and there's mad ppl that post here who r more boring than watchin lobodomy cases play chess...

:laugh: I agree with you my friend.

Originally posted by origskeemr

SUCKS now!!! bring back Smokesum, he made this place fun... To much ass kissing now!

This board is :ghey:

:hat:

now i aint trying to start nothing (although i really am) but this comment you just made is you ass kissing smokesum... :D