Clubplanet Nightlife Community

K in pill form

SFsuperstar

Guess what happened to me this weekend, so dissappointing on many levels. So I go to NY for Howell's get mey a liq. cook it leave to go to Howell's get in line to go in get searched and bam they take it away, I am still upet about this because I was planning on doing it this Friday night....:( Coupled with the fact that I CANNOT get it up here in Boston....

Originally posted by prplhz

Guess what happened to me this weekend, so dissappointing on many levels. So I go to NY for Howell's get mey a liq. cook it leave to go to Howell's get in line to go in get searched and bam they take it away, I am still upet about this because I was planning on doing it this Friday night....:( Coupled with the fact that I CANNOT get it up here in Boston....

Are you serious? :( As bad as this sounds, that might have ruined my night...

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Are you serious? :( As bad as this sounds, that might have ruined my night...

I am so serious, not only did I pay $90 for the liq. but I cooked it up didn't even get to enjoy and it gets taken away. It didn't ruin my night too much as I had the most unbelievable pills (best ever), but as the morning went on and I realized that I was so upset it got worse. I am wicked bummed out about it, and I found out from the staff at the said club that the women should have never taken anything from me but should have given me the chance to put it in my car, this made me even more pissed.... It's so f'in retarded that I can't get it up here only in NYC and I go down, get it and get it taken away, so wrong on so many levels....:(

"what you never met a girl that loved k before?????????? "

LOVE IT

Now you've met another one. Definately my favorite. I lived in LA one summer and me and my friends used to drive to mexico, get it for 10 a bottle and pour it in water bottles.

sadly it seems impossible these days to find it, let alone find seal stuff so you kow it was f*cked with.

Originally posted by prplhz

@ARC? when i went there, the girl i was with got her stuff in fine....i think she hid it in her undies...

where did you hide it? was it cooked?