Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Deep This Saturday

skyyproduction

Guest saleen351

is it true, you have to keep the clip out of your gun while at the club??? So sad where hip hop is going, I use to be able to have a full clip in my PPK....:(

Originally posted by saintjohn

ALL POSITIONS

WORLD FAMOUS NIGHTCLUB

Experienced Staff Wanted

Bartenders

DJ's w/ 3yrs exp (demo a must)

Promoters

Dancers

Security

Bring resume in person to

621 Washington 1PM - 3PM

(Tuesdays only)

305-532-1509 / 305-321-4027

Ahhh SHIT, SHIT, SHIT!!! I've only been dj'ing for 2.5 years! I have some references!???

Originally posted by saintjohn

ALL POSITIONS

DJ's w/ 3yrs exp (demo a must)

And that guy Craig Demo is always getting the gigs... Why do you have to be a Demo. I'm a Lazar, but I can still spinz it down on the 1's AND the 2's :confused:

Hey Craig... can I lie on my resume and say my last name is Demo?

Originally posted by sobeton

can you folks be a little more fucking obnoxious?? if you don’t like the event then don’t go. at least extend to the original poster .the same type of respect you would expect, when you use CP to promote your events.

These kids today.

Guest saleen351

can you folks be a little more fucking obnoxious?? if you don’t like the event then don’t go. at least extend to the original poster .the same type of respect you would expect, when you use CP to promote your events.

for the record, I don't show anyone respect...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by beatfriek

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

y should you??? u stick your ballz in blenders!!!!!;):laugh: :laugh:

trance will drive you to do dumb things...

:clap: its not like some of not most of the parties here are that much better than club deep:rolleyes: NOWWW thats the funny part. :D

to\ judge club deep in general, but it's another to judge club deep when you have not come by to see what we are talking about. Our company has only been here for 1 montn so when you judge club deep and talk about things you have no knowledge on you should first do your homework. check out our references and see what we have done in this business from day 1 and then you may have some knowledge on what we mean by the hot spot - club deep

http://www.skyyproductions.wsmcafe.com

check out the clubs in boston and nyc that we host, and then come by deep to see there is a big difference from what you're saying and what we are promoting.

Originally posted by skyyproduction

to\ judge club deep in general, but it's another to judge club deep when you have not come by to see what we are talking about. Our company has only been here for 1 montn so when you judge club deep and talk about things you have no knowledge on you should first do your homework. check out our references and see what we have done in this business from day 1 and then you may have some knowledge on what we mean by the hot spot - club deep

http://www.skyyproductions.wsmcafe.com

check out the clubs in boston and nyc that we host, and then come by deep to see there is a big difference from what you're saying and what we are promoting.

I'm not into Hip-Hop music therefore I will not be coming to Club Deep. I do, however, wish you luck and welcome you to Miami CP.

;)