Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lawler at Space

sobe2003

if rolly opens i will go. be looking out for steve lawlers remix of scanners "shiver" a dirty ass bassline. typical lawler. u see podster if rolly opens it will be a lot more bearable for me to wait until 2:00am or 3:00am until lawler hits the decks. if not, enjoy peepz. i can't stay stuck in that place for too long without getting a breath of fresh air.:confused:

Originally posted by mdamon7278

Sorry kids, I be out of town this upcoming weekend, I wish i could be there but i gotta go some shit in the outer rim, anyways give me details and CrzyC I want pics, you know what of, lolololol!!!

Damon 2.0

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If Bling only knew...;):laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:clap2: what a awesome lineup...rolan, marcus schulz, fallow by the king of space him self...lawler and not to mention our very own local favorite Oscar g...:dj: oscar if you read this all my friends are waiting for you to play LA INDIA mix. it was ur best mix ever, follow by the climax of the big horn which you hit for about 15 seconds. rolan always brings his best when lawler is in town, so he will bring it again i'm sure. schulz we know he brings it everynight. A night to remember for music lover. see ya all there. TALIHO:rock: :rock: