Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Simple life

xlr8ted

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Paris has no ass at all! When she wears a skirt or short dress, she hides it, but when she had those low rise jeans on, it just looked horrible.

But her face! Why does it seem that im in the minority when i say she is gorgeous!

PS, does Walmart sell Walls? :laugh::laugh:

I think she is hot. But I didnt see this show yet, so after I see it maybe my opinion will change

Originally posted by kaydup

I think she is hot. But I didnt see this show yet, so after I see it maybe my opinion will change

Oh it will change my friend... Paris looks like she should be pecking around the yard for bird seed....

The other whore, she looks like she has dirt on her face....

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Oh it will change my friend... Paris looks like she should be pecking around the yard for bird seed....

The other whore, she looks like she has dirt on her face....

X, too funny about the dirt on her face. what the fuck was on her face? I never heard of a half black person with freckles?

anyway, i stand by my opinion on paris :drool: and i dont even like blondes :laugh::laugh:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

X, too funny about the dirt on her face. what the fuck was on her face? I never heard of a half black person with freckles?

anyway, i stand by my opinion on paris :drool: and i dont even like blondes :laugh::laugh:

Ever see Dennis Johnson that played for Celtics back in the day, he had tons of freckles...

Paris has a nice face, but she's way too skinny.. and her chicken legs piss me off....

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Ever see Dennis Johnson that played for Celtics back in the day, he had tons of freckles... B]

true, true...

There was another guy who had a ton of them also, i think it was JR reid?? not sure....

but back to the lecture at hand.... Paris is not even stuck up like everyone claims. I can give you an example of her being humble.

the guy from Sum41 drives Paris around in a mitsubishi eclipse. I was watching the E channel one night & they were making out after leaving a club & then they got in his car & sped off & i just found it funny

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And the fact that she had 2 cell phones, flew into the party in a chopper and has a dog name timkerbell, very humble.. :laugh:

Did you happen to see her shoulder blades, they looked real sharp..... I still can't get over her ass, there must be no cheek, just a hole in her lower back where she shits out of.

"Oh the chicken tastes like chicken" Umm no shit.

Im willing to bet that the producers have her playing into the "dumb blonde" routine

I really am hoping that someone cant be that dumb. But then again after watching jessica simpson, im not so sure.

:laugh: :laugh:

Nicole richie in a thong :drool: :drool: :drool:

when she said "3some" i got wet :confused: just thinking about them 2 together