Clubplanet Nightlife Community

kate spade wristlet

mssabina

not a fan of kate spade like i used to be, i own a couple of her bags but they're very basic... but i came across this little wristlet/clutch on neimans website and think it's nice... better than anything coach has and it's only $95, plus it's leather... great christmas gift

F4L4487_mp.jpg

also comes in pink w/green strap and black w/beige strap

relatively cheap?! eek i don't think so! lol well at least i wouldn't shell out that kind of money for tiny little things like those... i posted the kate spade b/c $95 for a quality leather handbag is a pretty good deal to me...

i suppose i'm the only one who thinks prada bags are nothing to get excited over... i never understood the hype... overpriced nylon bags...

Originally posted by mssabina

not a fan of kate spade like i used to be, i own a couple of her bags but they're very basic... but i came across this little wristlet/clutch on neimans website and think it's nice... better than anything coach has and it's only $95, plus it's leather... great christmas gift

F4L4487_mp.jpg

also comes in pink w/green strap and black w/beige strap

thats real cute :D