Clubplanet Nightlife Community

insufferable kinky shit

shugabooga

answer this  

6 members have voted

1. 1. answer this

• have you ever had to shit so bad in a public place that nothing else mattered?
    • were you able to find somewhere to shit?
    • after that, did you feel better?
    • did you get laid after that?
    • did you clean up first?

Originally posted by TrentBeefpile

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HH!!! BOYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ONEEE TIME AT VICIIIIIIIIIIIOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS AT ROXEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYY I HAD TO GO POOOP SO BADY BUD I COULDN'T MAKE THE LINNNNNNNNEEEEEEE WAITTTT WOOOOO!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! EHS WHAT IS DEE BEEEEFPILLLE TO DOOOO! SO I WENT INTO THEEE STALLLL BUT i COULDN'T STOP DANCN CUZ VIIIIIIIICIOUSSSS WAAAAAS TEEEEEARIN IT UP WIT HIZ MIRAKOLOUUUUUUS HAIIIIIIIIIIR yEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAH BOYYYYYYYYYYEEEE SOOOO IM IN DE STALL AND ALLL I CANZ THINK ABOUT IS DEE FAWWWWWWWWWKIN SIIIIIICK BEATZZZZZZ AND THEN AAAAAAAAASPLOOOOOOOOOOOOSIONNN! POOOOOOOOOOOP EVERYWHER I WASSSSS SOOOOOO IMBARTRRRESD.

YEEEEEEEEEAAAAHHHHHH BOYEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

i cant believe i just sat here trying to read this shit...now i got a fuckin headache :banghead:

hey, shugabooga! i'm sure you don't remember me, but you saved my night the one night i met you, back in february of 2001 at twilo for pvd. all i had eaten that evening was some ramen, 5 hours earlier or something, and i was really, really hungry. i was griping about that and you said that drinking a bottle of water would take care of it. you were right, and i was back in the game :aright: . thanks so much for that clubbing tip!

Originally posted by TrentBeefpile

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! BOYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ONEEE TIME AT VICIIIIIIIIIIIOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS AT ROXEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYY I HAD TO GO POOOP SO BADY BUD I COULDN'T MAKE THE LINNNNNNNNEEEEEEE WAITTTT WOOOOO!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! EHS WHAT IS DEE BEEEEFPILLLE TO DOOOO! SO I WENT INTO THEEE STALLLL BUT i COULDN'T STOP DANCN CUZ VIIIIIIIICIOUSSSS WAAAAAS TEEEEEARIN IT UP WIT HIZ MIRAKOLOUUUUUUS HAIIIIIIIIIIR yEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAH BOYYYYYYYYYYEEEE SOOOO IM IN DE STALL AND ALLL I CANZ THINK ABOUT IS DEE FAWWWWWWWWWKIN SIIIIIICK BEATZZZZZZ AND THEN AAAAAAAAASPLOOOOOOOOOOOOSIONNN! POOOOOOOOOOOP EVERYWHER I WASSSSS SOOOOOO IMBARTRRRESD.

YEEEEEEEEEAAAAHHHHHH BOYEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :drunk:

where ya been? i miss your posts :D !!!