Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jp @ exit for nye is this true

As far as I know there will be an opening DJ but we dont know who.

Yea..i know..its exit..but think of it with our crowd? Our Music? The whole door deal sucks with Security of course.

I dunno...Im still kinda undecided how I feel about this. Im not really happy about EXIT but JP is spinning. Its like when the Jr. fans had the earth parties. Im sure they didnt like it but it was JR's party. His music, his crowd, his vibe.

Cheap...well...at Sahara...he said he will make it up to all of us that paid $75 to go see him there. I guess this is doing so. Plus...think about it. Everyother party is going to be around the $60+ range, its NYE. So having a party much cheaper is actually a good idea to get people through the door.

I dunno...we just need a new home. Hopefully Exit wont be it but if it is...ill be there every week!

Tek

I believe it and i am going to be there with bells on. This sure will be something special if it all goes down. I mean Jp in Exit i never thought i would have ever heard those two names go together. We will see what happens but for big Dave to be asking for only $40 something is up lololol.

its called bait and switch, marvisi and all the persians are pro's @ it :-) canal st. baby! those who know, know :-)

but it should b hot, i wont be there on NYE, but will def. check it out if JP keeps on rockin it there.