Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Snow!

iamme

Originally posted by luvle02

Looks like it's gonna be a long weekend of Hot Coco and movies 4 me.

that doesn't sound so bad..plus I have a paper to start

Originally posted by iamsamurai

Yah we get early closing at my office too, shit the wind was crazy on 6th ave and 5th ave, mad brick outside walkin against the wind

THE SNOW IS BEAUTIFUL:D

I hate this weather...I made the biggest mistake of going out for lunch...terrible! But I have a short day and Im home now. My mom is making me dinner..Im happy :D

Originally posted by solbeam

I hate this weather...I made the biggest mistake of going out for lunch...terrible! But I have a short day and Im home now. My mom is making me dinner..Im happy :D

Wurd, if I woulda known it was gonna get this bad I woulda bought lunch to work, oh well. Yah i'm all toasty at home now too.

Damn still snowing.

Originally posted by solbeam

that doesn't sound so bad..plus I have a paper to start

i have a paper too, im just stalling

Originally posted by sugarnspice69

really??? and how is that possible w everyone snowed in???? :what::doh:

Let's not exaggerate now. I have family in Minnesota; those fuckers get snowed in. We're just too chicken to go out and brave the elements.

Originally posted by xpyrate

i dunno what yall r complaining about ... it's only 26 degrees where i am ... hell i wuz just outside with a t-shirt on ... yall abuncha sissies :tongue: i mean remember when it was july and yall were dieing of heatstroke :confused:

I think you have problems

btw, I have to go into work tomorrow

I'm so not happy about that:mad:

Originally posted by mala

Let's not exaggerate now. I have family in Minnesota; those fuckers get snowed in. We're just too chicken to go out and brave the elements.

i dunno about u but by me its badthey still havent plowed out streets since it started, so we have like a foot and change on the ground