Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Fucken Hate Fl, Miami And All Of You Fags

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by notallthere444

thats why im coming to WMC so i can FIGHT THE WHOLE STATE!!!

THIS IS WAR!!

Sure, go ahead and funnel some everclear, get so trashed you can't remember who you are and what you did, then go back and tell everyone that it sucked - OH WAIT, you did that last year. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Sure, go ahead and funnel some everclear, get so trashed you can't remember who you are and what you did, then go back and tell everyone that it sucked - OH WAIT, you did that last year. :rolleyes:

I like the beach and shit. I dident say it sucked i said alot of the locals where all fucken losers.. What the fuck is your prob anyway i thoguht we where cool bitch

Originally posted by notallthere444

I like the beach and shit. I dident say it sucked i said alot of the locals where all fucken losers.. What the fuck is your prob anyway i thoguht we where cool bitch

:laugh: :laugh:

you like the beach and "SHIT":laugh: :laugh: you call your friend a "bitch"

:laugh: :laugh: jersey trash, i'm sure theyre gonna luv geetin ppl like u down there, expect a warm welcome!

Originally posted by shroomy

great another clueless dickhead, just what we need.

do some research, i'm sure you can find a pic and his real name, where he lives, what car he drives, with the right information when he comes down to miami, get a female friend to call the local police and say that she saw him trying to molest some little kid somewhere and when she stepped in to intervein, he threathen to kill and rape her, then have her provide enough personal information to put his white trash ass behind bars:D :D

his word against hers, telling by his charming personality, the police will give him the benfit of the doubt:laugh:

Originally posted by disk-ofreak

do some research, i'm sure you can find a pic and his real name, where he lives, what car he drives, with the right information when he comes down to miami, get a female friend to call the local police and say that she saw him trying to molest some little kid somewhere and when she stepped in to intervein, he threathen to kill and rape her, then have her provide enough personal information to put his white trash ass behind bars:D :D

his word against hers, telling by his charming personality, the police will give him the benfit of the doubt:laugh:

:) thanks for the ideas... but I am more old fashion... im just going to beat his little ass for pure entertainment sake, then use his skull as an ashtray ;) (oh yeah, of course im kidding, that would be illegal.)

Originally posted by shroomy

:) thanks for the ideas... but I am more old fashion... im just going to beat his little ass for pure entertainment sake, then use his skull as an ashtray ;) (oh yeah, of course im kidding, that would be illegal.)

:laugh: :laugh:

post the pics soo i can have a good laugh