Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club 7969 in Santa Monica

zstarprod

wtf lol i knew that would get me in trouble. but as i said it wasnt meant to offend or imply anything, i was just relaying to u what i had heard. i dont even know if its 21+ or 18+ and im 20 w/o a fake ID so if its 21+ i cant come check it out anyway.

and im not affiliated with lalate...its just that the guy's been really cool w/ me and has hooked me up on more than one occasion before, without me compensating him in anyway for it. so the least i can do is put in a good word for him when i get the chance.

Originally posted by zstarprod

Hey Party Cats,

There is a new Wednesday night at club 7969, with a DJ that is sure to please. So check it out on January 7th for the gran opening galore and tons of fun in store....

Do you have the moves? Can you dance? Wanna win money?

Email: TylerProd@mail.com and tell him Z sent you.

BREAK DOWN @ 7969

Is that the one next to The French Market?

Do they still do those Velvet parties on Sunday?

Those were the best times!!

Hey Z Star...

I should hire you as a promoter....you seem to know your stuff...however, you're giving all our secrets away!!

One, I want to know how you know about the guestlist...??? Who has been giving you information? Yes, there is a guestlist, yet whom have you been talking to? The list is privy'd info, and some people who will be attending should not be advertised...as much as I would like them to be....but that was the agreement with their agents! Is someone on my staff opening "Up"?

Secondly, please do NOT announce the happenings of the grand opening...if you know it, PLEASE keep it to yourself...it's a surprise!!

ZStar...not sure who you are, yet you should email me...it looks as if you already know my email.

Ty~

Hey Party Peeps! Here's something fresh for the 2004 scene...

BREAK DOWN @ CLUB 7969

Wed. Jan. 7th & every Wed. Thereafter.

Break Down is a 18+ Hip Hop/Top 40 Remix Club that hosts a weekly dance competition for the best choreographed dance performance.* The overall winner(s) of the final competition will walk with a grand prize of $500** cash!! The focus of Break Down is to expose up and coming dance artists to professional choreographers, talent agents, and other interested parties.

Think you have what it takes to walk with $500??

Book your group performance date now by emailing: tylerprod@mail.com, or by calling 213.248.1646.

*Groups of 2 or more encouraged for each performance in the competition.

**$500 is the total grand prize. Should a group of 2 or more win the final competition, the $500 would be divided amongst the group.

Jan. 7th - Exhibition of Talent

Jan. 14th - Competition Begins!

And of course, Tyler will tantilize all your senses with...

-DJ4PLAY LIVE in the MIX!

-Our everso Eclectic host - "RAJA" - is always gauranteed to add a little TWIST to the evening!

-Eye Candy Lasers points his beam in more directions than one!

-Hot, Hot, Hot Male and Female GoGo's!

-3 Full Bars

-Bomb Ass State of the Art Sound and Lighting!

-Exclusive Pool Room

-VIP ROOM - reservations available for large parties

-Valet Parking Available and Recommended ($5)

FREE B4 11PM!

$5 after

18+ to Play, 21+ to Partake

Doors @ 10PM

Competition @ Midnight

7969 Santa Monica Blvd.

1 block west of Fairfax

West Hollywood, CA.

Well that's it an official endorsement, you heard it people straight from the man himself. Thank you TylerProd. When a friend of mine was telling me about all the different clubs you have run I knew for sure this is going to be the new hot spot every Wednesday night. Its an AMAZING location and so good to see fantastic promoters that really care about the people. Congrats and good luck from TeeZProductions. :)

Hey blue and anotherway,

The Grand Opening of breakdown is not until January 7, 2004. Right around the corner, however the event is being highly anticipated already I have heard different people, from completely different sets of friends asking about it. So it is for sure to be a great night that night, with such a prime location.

Originally posted by tylerprod

Hey Party Peeps! Here's something fresh for the 2004 scene...

BREAK DOWN @ CLUB 7969

Wed. Jan. 7th & every Wed. Thereafter.

Break Down is a 18+ Hip Hop/Top 40 Remix Club that hosts a weekly dance competition for the best choreographed dance performance.* The overall winner(s) of the final competition will walk with a grand prize of $500** cash!! The focus of Break Down is to expose up and coming dance artists to professional choreographers, talent agents, and other interested parties.

Think you have what it takes to walk with $500??

Book your group performance date now by emailing: tylerprod@mail.com, or by calling 213.248.1646.

*Groups of 2 or more encouraged for each performance in the competition.

**$500 is the total grand prize. Should a group of 2 or more win the final competition, the $500 would be divided amongst the group.

Jan. 7th - Exhibition of Talent

Jan. 14th - Competition Begins!

And of course, Tyler will tantilize all your senses with...

-DJ4PLAY LIVE in the MIX!

-Our everso Eclectic host - "RAJA" - is always gauranteed to add a little TWIST to the evening!

-Eye Candy Lasers points his beam in more directions than one!

-Hot, Hot, Hot Male and Female GoGo's!

-3 Full Bars

-Bomb Ass State of the Art Sound and Lighting!

-Exclusive Pool Room

-VIP ROOM - reservations available for large parties

-Valet Parking Available and Recommended ($5)

FREE B4 11PM!

$5 after

18+ to Play, 21+ to Partake

Doors @ 10PM

Competition @ Midnight

7969 Santa Monica Blvd.

1 block west of Fairfax

West Hollywood, CA.

No trance??

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Originally posted by zstarprod

Hey blue and anotherway,

The Grand Opening of breakdown is not until January 7, 2004. Right around the corner, however the event is being highly anticipated already I have heard different people, from completely different sets of friends asking about it. So it is for sure to be a great night that night, with such a prime location.

hmm jan 7.. might want to check it out .. might as well see something different..

anotherway.. just checking :)!