Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club 7969 in Santa Monica

zstarprod

Originally posted by anotherway83

yeah by jan 7 i shoud have sum free time...roxxia...what kind of trance r u into?

Melodic,deep,uhh..that's a tough question to answer.

Nothing too hard..I mean...

Perfecto,Platipus,Lost Language...

U into trance?

:tongue:

Originally posted by Roxxia

Melodic,deep,uhh..that's a tough question to answer.

Nothing too hard..I mean...

Perfecto,Platipus,Lost Language...

U into trance?

:tongue:

yes, yes, of course im into trance! heck i worship trance and couldn't live without it...and im also into uplifting, melodic stuff!...perfecto is good...what about armin van buuren...tiesto, airwave...even some sasha and oakenfold!! paul van dyk too...also progressive stuff

yes, yes, of course im into trance! heck i worship trance and couldn't live without it...and im also into uplifting, melodic stuff!...perfecto is good...what about armin van buuren...tiesto, airwave...even some sasha and oakenfold!! paul van dyk too...also progressive stuff

Great to hear!!

My life is trance..I AM trance!!

I like uplifting..melodic..AVB..ehh..some stuff...Tiesto and Airwave..very nice....

but..I gotta say Oakenfold has to be it for me...

He is the one who got me on track, and to this day I get my main inspirational move from him..!!

PVD a little too hard, but, seems lately he's getting more melodic...

Loooove that new song Clear Blue by Elevation(Marcus schultz remix)

WOW!!!!

and I have to get my hands on Peter martin..Perfect wave....!!

John 00 Fleming..very nice...

Sasha and digweed, better back in the old school days at Club ID....

That was the first place I ever saw Oakie...

Club Lingerie..u ever go?

What a night,,when he dropped Enervate at the end....I had lost it...!!

I used to go to Velvet every Sunday..hah..and Insomnia on Saturdays...

sometimes..Does yo momma know...way back...

Do these clubs still exist??

Are u in LA??

:blown:

OH MY GOD i dont believe this!!! a woman that actually knows about clear blue - elevation!!!! i have the full version of the markus schultz mix sitting on my HD...i also have alot of AVB's latest stuff from his "state of trance" episodes!!

hey do u also know about Three Drives? i think u do...i love them too...what about Greece 2000?? that was the track that turned me on to trance!! also robert miles - children although thats really old now

yeah im in LA but i havent been to any of those clubs u mentioned...im still some months away from 21

Hey Hey Everyone,

Thanks for the responses! :)

And sorry DJ Roxxia, no trance. I love trance also, yet we have decided to focus on hip hop and top 40 remixes for this venue.

We are still looking for dancers who would like to compete in the dance competition. We have 4 spots left to fill, so if you guys and girls know anyone who can DANCE, drop them a line and have them give us a call. The Grand Prize is $500 cash...YUMMY!!

213.248.1646 (24hr. message service)

Thanks everyone, and hope to meet all of you on Jan. 7th!

Ty~

Tyler Productions - Los Angeles

OH MY GOD i dont believe this!!! a woman that actually knows about clear blue - elevation!!!! i have the full version of the markus schultz mix sitting on my HD...i also have alot of AVB's latest stuff from his "state of trance" episodes!!

hey do u also know about Three Drives? i think u do...i love them too...what about Greece 2000?? that was the track that turned me on to trance!! also robert miles - children although thats really old now

yeah im in LA but i havent been to any of those clubs u mentioned...im still some months away from 21

Of course I know about 3 drives....

Those songs are great songs!!

Greece 2000 and Binary Finary were the 2 songs that got me into trance!!

There was no turning back then...

Robert Miles...amazing!!

Thoses were the days...

yeah..and i just noticed that your signature is from armin van buuren - just another day :D

but lately theres been a rash of some really good songs from "one hit wonders" so to speak...like maurice and noble - hoochie koochie man (lol, that really is the title)...its a great song, get it if u can

yeah..and i just noticed that your signature is from armin van buuren - just another day :D

but lately theres been a rash of some really good songs from "one hit wonders" so to speak...like maurice and noble - hoochie koochie man (lol, that really is the title)...its a great song, get it if u can

Is that a trance song??

Never heard of it...

They have been doing all these new remixes of old songs lately...

Have you heard the Gamemaster remixes..those are incredible!!

Oakenfold's mix of Born Slippy?

and also some new ones on ..

Libra presents taylor...Anomaly...

Originally posted by Roxxia

Is that a trance song??

Never heard of it...

They have been doing all these new remixes of old songs lately...

Have you heard the Gamemaster remixes..those are incredible!!

Oakenfold's mix of Born Slippy?

and also some new ones on ..

Libra presents taylor...Anomaly...

yes, i know of just about all of them! actually the correct song title for the song i mentioned was armin van buuren featuring ray wilson - just another day (ray wilson was the vocalist)

gamemaster remixes...i dont know if its the same thing we're talking about but lost tribe - gamemaster is one of my all time fave tracks...i think it falls under the category of epic trance

what about others like james holden and michael woods? they've been around for a while and have amazing talent...i would most definitely recommend

james holden - nothing (returning 93 mix) u've prolly already heard it...and just do a search for michael woods on any of the file sharing networks and grab all of his stuff!!

eugina - salt tank (michael woods mix) is INCREDIBLE imo...love that track

libra presents taylor - anomaly is old but still a classic...and here's another classic:

armin van buuren presents Gaia - 4 elements...one of the most amazing tunes of trance hands down...up there in my top 20 list

tell u what...if u have alot of stuff on ur hard drive...post the playlist...i'll post mine...that way we can discover tracks the other hasnt heard :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Hey everyone, 7969 is around the corner and can only be described as "OFF THE HOOK"

In the mean time.....here is the run down

New Year's Eve is tomorrow. Personally I will be in Pasadena at a back lot cast and crew party hanging out with all the freaky deaky people. Where will you be?

Spring is coming and so is Vegas!! A couple major hotels are opening new night clubs and restaurants straight from your beloved sunset strip...wanna know when, where, and how to party at Mandalay Bay (oops I mentioned it)....stay tuned.... or leave a message.

Adios, remember safety 1st.

Z