Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kiltschko Fight

joe81

Joe Mesi won, fought six solid rounds then went into a shell. Looked like he was on rubber legs the final few rounds but fought well and had some impressive moments.

Vitaly had the first fight won against Lennox as well. Lewis was in the right place at the right time the heavyweight division is horrible. If i was 6'6" i can do damage as well w/ a jab.

Originally posted by lelo

Vitaly had the first fight won against Lennox as well. Lewis was in the right place at the right time the heavyweight division is horrible. If i was 6'6" i can do damage as well w/ a jab.

um, no. Vitali was 'winning' the fight on the SCORECARDS...he didn't have anything WON. Being up a point or two early in a fight means absolutely nothing in terms of what happens in the last, and most important, half of a fight. And while Vitali was scoring more and earning judge's points, he was getting his face punched off...literally.

A fighter is only as good as his weaknesses...Vitali cuts easy...that has to be taken into consideration when judging his fighting ability. Lennox Lewis doesn't always train hard...thats his major weakness.

I HATE Lewis, and I actually like Vitali a lot...but if Lewis trained as hard as he could...it would be a short night for Vitali.

Lennox would DESTROY Klitschko if he wanted to. he's done it all...he's proven everyone wrong..there's no need for him to fight anyone ever again. he's an all around class act.

he's the embodiment of everything a heavyweight champ is and should be.

as for the Mesi fight..god how i wish he lost. i cant stand people who try to say theyre "THE NEXT..."...standing in front of a cutout of Marciano....fuck outta here..thats y u got knocked on ur ass pussy

As i said i come Lennox is in the right place at the right time. he has no chin and a big reach. Mike in his prime or even Evander in his prime lay this chump out. I come from a family that had 3 people fight in the GLoves and 2 won them. So i know my fighters and Lennox is garbage. Train for a fight thats his job i dont care what any of you guys say. The man is one dimensional. Jab jab jab jab big right cross so predictable, the heavyweight division is at an all time low. Ill take a ward/ gatti war anytime than watching that lazy lug walk around the squared circle.

If you want to talk about real men though watch pride or the ufc even k-1 boxing is suffering they need a heavyweight that can be like what tyson was in 85.

As i said i come Lennox is in the right place at the right time. he has no chin and a big reach. Mike in his prime or even Evander in his prime lay this chump out. I come from a family that had 3 people fight in the GLoves and 2 won them. So i know my fighters and Lennox is garbage. Train for a fight thats his job i dont care what any of you guys say. The man is one dimensional. Jab jab jab jab big right cross so predictable, the heavyweight division is at an all time low. Ill take a ward/ gatti war anytime than watching that lazy lug walk around the squared circle.

um, Lennox lewis made Evander Holyfield his bitch twice...and that wasn't too far removed from his prime. Like I said, I'm a full-fledged Lennox Lewis hater, but you're getting a little carried away. Like his style or not, he has the phsyical tools to beet any heavyweight in history. It may be boring, bit it gets him wins.

His chin isn;t great, but it's not awful. yeah, he got laid out twice by relative scrubs, but Vitali layed some bombs on him and he stayed up.

In terms of him not training for fights...most fighters make that mistake at least once in their careers. It happens to the best...but he made both guys who beat him pay severely in rematches.

I hate him, but you can't deny he is a really really good champion...not great, but almost.

The Ward Gatti fights were entertaing, and those two have lion's hearts...but that ain't boxing buddy. Thats just two guys swinging for the fences. It's amazing to watch and I respect those two so much...but thats pretty low level boxing if you ask me.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

as for the Mesi fight..god how i wish he lost. i cant stand people who try to say theyre "THE NEXT..."...standing in front of a cutout of Marciano....fuck outta here..thats y u got knocked on ur ass pussy

ha, I totally ate that whole Mesi 'father/son' pre-fight sob story up. I'm, definitely rooting for him to go all the way. never happen though.

Originally posted by zeeker

ha, I totally ate that whole Mesi 'father/son' pre-fight sob story up. I'm, definitely rooting for him to go all the way. never happen though.

I know what you mean, one thing i definitely learned nothing is out of reach. All the guy needs is some more confidence and some more experience. That fight was good for him to learn from - got kncoked down, went the distance, fought a decent figher. The guy has talent, he has quick hands, he is very quick. He just needs to harden up a bit, and man that guy does not cut! you see the swelling above his eye and it didn't cut, that is a good sign...

If you want to talk about real men though watch pride or the ufc even k-1 boxing is suffering they need a heavyweight that can be like what tyson was in 85.

tysons reign as heavyweight champ and his subsequent behavior is what made boxing suck today. im glad to see someone with a little bit of class like Lennox come around and restore soem faith back into the sport.

lennox has a soft chin? how come no one exploited it...rahman was the last to land a lucky shot..and what happened to him in the rematch????...everyone takes an ass whooping at one point in their life. even the toughest of the tough Like Julio Cesar Chavez....or if u want recent Marco Antonio Barrera. By your standards these guys would be labeled warriors and they both got stomped out once or twice.

Originally posted by zeeker

i hated it. made me wana vomit. i was rootin for him to catch an ass whooping..and he did. too bad he pulled it out on the cards..at best it was a draw.