Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oliver Klein Review.....

mrmatas2277

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

i didnt know what to expect from Oliver Klein...i only went to hear him b/c i really enjoy his production work...but he def. made a new fan out of me...good Tech House...good beats all night long...the energy in that place was outta hand...he had people jumping up and down, waving their hands in the air the whole time...i didnt stop dancing the whole time...OMG I DIED...club was pretty full...not packed but very very full...good looking people all over the place and great beats being supplied by Klein...i know alot of people went to Lawler, but u guys def. missed out on a great Dj last night...he truly truly impressed me..i give him a B+ for his set...drinks were reasonably priced (8 bucks for a Bac. Razz with Cran..and the cups are 3x's as large as Space's drinks)...club was nice...very basic...pretty dark...decent lights...good sound for the layout...the clubs def. gets a B for their efforts and layout...no prob. at the door or with any of the staff...bartenders were nice and always had my drink ready when they saw me coming...this place has alot of potential and so far they are doing things right...great hangin with Meli (thanks for going, i know u didnt wanna), Tired (ysleep), Candy, Trouble (good seeing ya out...thanks for the drink...and i owe u one...damn it!!), Dekan and Steffy...thanks for making my night out memorable...def. will be doing this again, maybe for Christian Smith?:idea:

ps

Armando from Grooveman did a great job of opening up!! i am so use to seeing him behind the counter at Grooveman, not behind the decks...but he did a great job opening for Klein....

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i didnt know what to expect from Oliver Klein...i only went to hear him b/c i really enjoy his production work...but he def. made a new fan out of me...good Tech House...good beats all night long...the energy in that place was outta hand...he had people jumping up and down, waving their hands in the air the whole time...i didnt stop dancing the whole time...OMG I DIED...club was pretty full...not packed but very very full...good looking people all over the place and great beats being supplied by Klein...i know alot of people went to Lawler, but u guys def. missed out on a great Dj last night...he truly truly impressed me..i give him a B+ for his set...drinks were reasonably priced (8 bucks for a Bac. Razz with Cran..and the cups are 3x's as large as Space's drinks)...club was nice...very basic...pretty dark...decent lights...good sound for the layout...the clubs def. gets a B for their efforts and layout...no prob. at the door or with any of the staff...bartenders were nice and always had my drink ready when they saw me coming...this place has alot of potential and so far they are doing things right...great hangin with Meli (thanks for going, i know u didnt wanna), Tired (ysleep), Candy, Trouble (good seeing ya out...thanks for the drink...and i owe u one...damn it!!), Dekan and Steffy...thanks for making my night out memorable...def. will be doing this again, maybe for Christian Smith?:idea:

where was this?

Originally posted by marcodavalos

From what I read you post in the past ... pretty sure. :eek:

yeah ill also be there for carola and vilgorito .. but i meant in 2004. :)

Probably for a few. Gotta get up early tomorrow. :mad:

cooo .. it should be another fun night. domingo has been on fire as of late.

ps

Armando from Grooveman did a great job of opening up!! i am so use to seeing him behind the counter at Grooveman, not behind the decks...but he did a great job opening for Klein....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This dying thing is contagious huh? ;)

I heard it was a good night out. Next time......

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

This dying thing is contagious huh?

u would have def. liked his set...very very good...i guess that phrase "OMG I DIED" has stuck to the rest of the board from u trance heads..:tongue:..btw great Oct and Nov cds...mixing was very very good...btw, Meli loves em...:D

tiene pelo negro??? if so...she was MY bartender that night...she makes good drinks...:D

yeah, shorty with a big rack. Her name is Marchi...next time you go tell her you know me so she can overcharge you. :D

Awesome Time, Hangin With Jackie, Meli, Jesse, and Stef. Also nice seeing Roger and Genice (Missed a sick Set).

Fucking HIGHLIGHT of the Nght

Ballroom - Passenger (Marc O' Tool Mix)

Opening Set from Armando was good, IMpressed bigtime on how he keeps the vloume at the right level early in the night not blasting anything. GREAT Tune selection, Jaydee - Plastic Dreams (Plays the low key Mix), eventually turning up the system as the main dj is ready. NIcest guy in the world.

I love the place, Dark, Great lights best on the beach IMO and thats even with the old crazy guy from space working them. NICEST Staff from the bartender to all the higher ups, say my his always asking what you think, good time?

OHHHH The drinks are cheaper now and bigger. They honor the guestlist passed the TIME they are suppose to... NO hassles.

Oliver Set was good, I dont love that paticular genre of music BUT got me dancing. Amazing Mixing not one fuck up, Built is way up slowly, Played that Superchumbo - The beat is (his mix), Got the crowd moving then ecventually went off around 3 with all HIS Shit old and new, great response from the crowd. ONly track which I HATED was that Sean Paul Remix, YUCK

Played teh Nirvana - Nevermind track, which was cool, Towards the end he chilled it out really well, you could tell he wanted to go till probably 8, but let everyone down slowly.

Great Night. Christian Smith Baby

IM your passenger you take my Breath Away

Pete

Guest brwneydtrouble

ps

I had only heard of Oliver Klein in passing before, and I REALLY enjoyed his set. Jesse's review pretty much sums it up pretty well, except he didn't mention how much FUN Oliver was having in the booth. It was very obvious that he truly enjoys what he does, interacting with the crowd really well. More often than not he had a smile on his face.

It was great hanging with you guys again! I had to leave a little early to catch Lawler. :D Jesse, you can get me that drink some other time.