Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The best end to last week!!! Jazid review

philippio

So I headed down to Jazid last night for Ramon and Domingo's Unrestricted Sundays. And it was definitely unrestricted!!! Bobby Finn (sp?) was playing classics. And I'm not talking house classics...it was a nice realization of what was dominating dancefloors before house and even disco. Way, way back to the roots of dance music!!! It was such a refreshing change from anything resembling electronica!!! It was nice to finally meet Jackie (brwneyedtrouble). Too bad you had to leave so soon :( .

After a while, Domingo took to his laid-back house style playing some really choice records!!!! Amazing!!! Ramon and I were just lounged on our respective sofas and just completely immersed in the music. He played some top notch Siesta tracks as well as that quirky Brett Johnson track from the Forever Young EP. Slick mixing, absolutely flawless (like butta!) and just no hype house!!! I wanted to grab his record box and make a dash for the exit :D !!!

And I had a fun time shooting some pool with Ramon. I have finally found someone who's about as awful at pool as I am (no offense, Ramon)!!! I couldn't have had a better ending to my weekend!!!

:hat:

last night was fuckin amazing .. it was just music people. jazz soul funk .. i heard so many things that influenced early hip hop it was fuckin mindblowin and yes it was recorded!:eek: so i'll let you know the time and play that it will air, but yes probably one of our most eclectic nights and eveyrone loved it. It was something different and unexpected. Domingo laid it down after with some smoooth house and even some minimal stuff .. *stop stealing my records* ;)

All in all a great birthday weekend. See you all next week.

Unrestricted Sundays .. changing Miami one sunday at a time.

Guest brwneydtrouble

I had a great time(as always!), and was sad to have to leave so soon. I had to drive back up to Jupiter right afterward. Too bad I missed Domingo spinning, its good to have to back man, and the cut isnt THAT bad. *lol* Hopefully I will be back in a couple weeks. :)