Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's the story behind your screenname???

philippio

Watcha say we all get to know each other better:D

If your screenname is anything other than your real name (even if it's a variant of your name), where did you come up with it and why?

I used the name that my ex-best friend gave me. She used to call me Philippio all through college. Unfortunately, she was not a best friend with special priviledges :(

What about you???

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quest4Sunrise is the mantra I have every time I hit a club. I'm not a guy that likes to stand around and chill. I am a floor general and the sweaty masses on the dancefloor are my people. I don't give a shit about anything else but dancing to the best music in the world. I kind of approach each night with a "Braveheart" or "Gladiator" intensity that is harnessed only by nocturnal melodies. Therefore it's kind of a battle to me, but not one where the outcome matters in victory or defeat, but whether I completed the quest to the next sunrise. I don't know if that sounds cheesy or whatever, but that's what it means to me. I played ball back in high school and I used the same approach on gameday.

Well...Space Cadet 888 came up as a concoction (did i even spell that right? lol) of a few things...

first off.. Space Cadet has special meaning to it because Space was the first club i ever went to. upon meeting Diego Martinelli, he told me about this bad ass club that played some "serious" music. so i checked it out...what a mistake it was to start at the top...lol...

Since i was the youngest of my group of friends at the time to go to space every friday nite to hear Edgar/Padilla/Stryke/Picotto/PVD/etc... i was the Jr. Space Cadet. Go Figure.

888 has a fraternal meaning to me (I am a part of Sigma Alpha Mu)...8 being our fraternal number, when a fraternity brother is in an emergency, its usually described as an 888. Other than that, I always liked the number 8

:hat:

Originally posted by philippio

Watcha say we all get to know each other better:D

If your screenname is anything other than your real name (even if it's a variant of your name), where did you come up with it and why?

I used the name that my ex-best friend gave me. She used to call me Philippio all through college. Unfortunately, she was not a best friend with special priviledges :(

What about you???

stop being a lil bitch and show up for the BBQs:eek:

so we can really meet Blings competition :laugh::tongue:

we know my friend... we know!!!:D:hat:

puits... j'ai sélectionné le nom d'écran jonyquest parce qu'I

cependant il était initial et je me suis senti que jonyquest était

un caractère vraiment frais

Originally posted by happyface

stop being a lil bitch and show up for the BBQs:eek:

so we can really meet Blings competition :laugh::tongue:

Backyard wrestling at the next bbq . ill have dr satan train me :) tables match biatch.. me and phillipo..

of course ill be the cruiserweight division

ill go rey mysterio on ur ass LOL

pas mal! En effet, j'aime bien ton choix et ta raison de l'avoir choisi!:D:hat: Au revoir mon ami content!

ok ok.. try this..

sehr intelligent. nicht viele Leute können mit mir. aber Ihnen oben

halten müssen sehr früh aufwachen, um ein auf mir zu ziehen

Originally my screenname was given to me by my best friend that I grew up with back home in Chicago. I was and still am very passionate about music and I would always speak so emphatically, usually about some vocal or how powerful the words of a song may have been...so my bestfriend just came up with it one day about 5 years ago when I first started spinning. We were talking about what names I could spin under and my real name is not a name that grabs a person when they hear it so he said since I was always looking for a meaningful vocal or a great lyric...that my DJ alias should be (LyriK)...I changed the C to a K for no reason other than I just liked the look better.