Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Trance anyone???

rs22b

Ok i know that it moves from place to place. I am not aware of a place that plays it all the time.

If there is a place like this, let me know. And if you know where the good trance is goin to be post it up so i can be there.

Also post who is Dj'ing, i dont like some dj's. I have seen a couple and some i wouldnt see twice just bc the first time sucked.

Any others that follow trance?

thanks

billy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rs22b

Ok i know that it moves from place to place. I am not aware of a place that plays it all the time.

If there is a place like this, let me know. And if you know where the good trance is goin to be post it up so i can be there.

Also post who is Dj'ing, i dont like some dj's. I have seen a couple and some i wouldnt see twice just bc the first time sucked.

Any others that follow trance?

thanks

billy

Marco V @ arc 20/12/03 ;)

5 months ago TranceAirWaves brought you the worlds FIRST online only Trance music festival, now, 5 months on, we do it again, bigger, better, NON-STOP No breaks, No Insane amount of ads, 50 hours solid of Trance music from 40 of the worlds best Dj's.

10th January 2004 10am GMT

Official Prelim Lineup

Agnelli & Nelson

Alphazone Live

Airbase

Above & Beyond

Andy Bagguley

Ben Lost

Chris Turner

Dj Perales

Dj Precision

Dj Tiesto

Dumonde

Edgar V

Elusive vs Lunasea B2B

Ferry Corsten

Flutlicht

Gabriel & Dresden

Goldenscan

Gareth Emery

James Cosgrove

John 00 Flemming

Kyau V's albert

Marco V

Mark Norman

Markus Schulz

Mark Sherry

Mat Darey

Mat Silver

Matt Hardwick

Mike Koglin

Mike Shiver

Misja Helsloot

NU-NRG

Paul Mendez

Plastic Angel

Robert Gitelman

Ronski Speed

Shane54

SHOKK

Signum

Solarstone

The Thrillseekers

Tony Burt

For more info visit www.tranceairwaves.com/transcend2.html

Originally posted by danwilson

5 months ago TranceAirWaves brought you the worlds FIRST online only Trance music festival, now, 5 months on, we do it again, bigger, better, NON-STOP No breaks, No Insane amount of ads, 50 hours solid of Trance music from 40 of the worlds best Dj's.

10th January 2004 10am GMT

Official Prelim Lineup

Agnelli & Nelson

Alphazone Live

Airbase

Above & Beyond

Andy Bagguley

Ben Lost

Chris Turner

Dj Perales

Dj Precision

Dj Tiesto

Dumonde

Edgar V

Elusive vs Lunasea B2B

Ferry Corsten

Flutlicht

Gabriel & Dresden

Goldenscan

Gareth Emery

James Cosgrove

John 00 Flemming

Kyau V's albert

Marco V

Mark Norman

Markus Schulz

Mark Sherry

Mat Darey

Mat Silver

Matt Hardwick

Mike Koglin

Mike Shiver

Misja Helsloot

NU-NRG

Paul Mendez

Plastic Angel

Robert Gitelman

Ronski Speed

Shane54

SHOKK

Signum

Solarstone

The Thrillseekers

Tony Burt

For more info visit www.tranceairwaves.com/transcend2.html

wow.. i hope i get my cable modem up and running before then.. and it also sucks missing all these mextromix radio type broadcasts too... grrr

anyway.. dumonde, shokk, marco v, edgar v, tiesto... wow that is gonna be insane... i hope i don't stupidly forget..

wooo!!! my 200th post.. go me

you know, i was wondering the same thing about NY: Why aren't there more trance DJs or clubs here??? I mean, people go nuts when PVD, Oakenfold, Ferry, AVB, or Tiesto come to town and there doesn't seem to be a single place in NYC that regularly spins trance.

You would think that there's a huge enough number of people to support a trance club or at least a trance night somewhere you know? :eek: Heyyy....maybe that's an idea for a club that's looking for a change...do some trance material once a week exclusively somewhere... :idea: :idea:

....unless I'm totally out-of-the loop and don't know about any existing places....eep.

thanx for the replies.

I enjoy trance alot more than house. It definitly does seem that most of NY likes the house, but it really isnt what is happening in the world these days.

Not that i am really a trend follower, but trance does seem to be the hot thing in other areas of the world right now.

I have yet to hit up ARC i think i am due for a visit. Maybe i will see some ppl there this weekend. If Saturday is the night to be there....

thanks again

Billy

Originally posted by kutekimee

you know, i was wondering the same thing about NY: Why aren't there more trance DJs or clubs here??? I mean, people go nuts when PVD, Oakenfold, Ferry, AVB, or Tiesto come to town and there doesn't seem to be a single place in NYC that regularly spins trance.

You would think that there's a huge enough number of people to support a trance club or at least a trance night somewhere you know? :eek: Heyyy....maybe that's an idea for a club that's looking for a change...do some trance material once a week exclusively somewhere... :idea: :idea:

Amen!:clap:

Originally posted by djmikebugout

also if u listening to trance, my boy X Phactor is a really good trance DJ and he spins on m e t r o m i x r a d i o on Tuesdays from 4-7 -- check him out

heh thx mike for the plug. yea u can check out my show on metromixradioDOTcom on tuesdays from 4-7 or check out tranceairwavesDOTcom, trancesphereDOTcom and basicbeatsDOTnet for 24/7 trance. hope that helps

Originally posted by x-phactor

heh thx mike for the plug. yea u can check out my show on metromixradioDOTcom on tuesdays from 4-7 or check out tranceairwavesDOTcom, trancesphereDOTcom and basicbeatsDOTnet for 24/7 trance. hope that helps

for the newest and best live trance dj show check out

puredjDOTcom.

Originally posted by rs22b

so you need a really fast connection for that radio stuff?

Being up here in the stix i only get 56K. So much suck if i do need a quicker connection.

Billy

try this link

you will have to edit it, but whatever you'll get the point

puredjDOTcom/56kDOTpls

Enjoy!

Originally posted by turpentyine

actually i do remember hearing that there is a trance party on wednesdays in some lounge by someone named roxxia

it was posted on here a while ago

do a search

Hey...

ha,ha,ha..

That night has ended..

Don't worry guys..I have it all covered...

I need your input....

What night does everyone want?

Middle of the week just doesn't work...

and bigger and better was needed...

Fri or Sat?

Let me know the day..and I will have the fiercest trance night in NYC!

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Originally posted by djpaul

NYC needs Trance party every fucking week! lets bring here Trance dj's from Europe like Armin van Buuren,Dj Tiesto,Johan Gielen,Blank&Jones,Cosmic Gate,Judge Jules,DuMonde,Rank1 etc.. :cool:

Thats damn fucking right!!!

It's on.....!!!

:letsgo: :letsgo: :letsgo: