Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Space Crew

CrzyC

Originally posted by CrzyC

Whats going on over there this Sat night?:D

it's the record release party for OG’s new"Live At Space" CD. after a few weeks of guest DJ's we finally get our DJ’s, for the whole night. :clap2: as far as I know that would include your man Markus. :D

Koky says you're a lightweight, so you probably won’t make it beyond crobar Friday..

:eek::tongue::D

Originally posted by sobeton

it's the record release party for OG’s new"Live At Space" CD. after a few weeks of guest DJ's we finally get our DJ’s, for the whole night. :clap2: as far as I know that would include your man Markus. :D

Koky says you're a lightweight, so you probably won’t make it beyond crobar Friday..

:eek::tongue::D

LOL...I was the one trying to get him to go last weekend but it was too cold...wimp.:laugh:

Well, I will look at the lineup that Spacious posts this week and might make it after Delux.

BTW...how dare you call me a lightweight after the night of G&D...or did you forget that I came back and hung out.;):D

Originally posted by laliux

It's funny how some people here say they are hardcore when they party only 2 or 3 days a week....that's not hardcore at all. Hardcore is what I used to do..partying from Wednesday till Monday morning...that's hardcore. :eek:

Well, I have never claimed to be hardcore but I can say that if I lived closer to Miami I would be out much more often...thats why Im glad I live in Boca.:laugh:

Originally posted by laliux

It's funny how some people here say they are hardcore when they party only 2 or 3 days a week....that's not hardcore at all. Hardcore is what I used to do..partying from Wednesday till Monday morning...that's hardcore. :eek:

Hardcore? to me that means you should get your priorities straight. :laugh:

on another note, i know i will be at space this saturday supporting Oscar and partying my ass off! :tongue: