Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roland in-store live Dj Set @ Specs Music in SoBe

biznation00

Wuddup cp,

Just writin' to mention that Roland will be doin' a special in-store Live & intimate 2 hour Dj set @ Specs Music store on 5th & Collins on Saturday, December 27th @ 3pm.

Just keepin' some of you Roland fans up to date. I know I'll be there in full with my crew & close friends, so I hope to see some of you guys out. We still got plenty of time b4 the date is here, but I figured I'd get the partay started.. Hope to see some familiar faces out that Saturday!

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!! ;)

http://music.barnesandnoble.com/search/product.asp?ean=670945200928

attachment.php?postid=1908968

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by futuremob

sucks that i'll be missing this.. on that day I am in London to witness Oscar's return to the UK alongside Steve Lawler @ Harlem Nights at The End in London..

best of luck with the in-store biz & roly.. let's get some heads out there to support..

Lucky bastard.....:mad:

Originally posted by futuremob

sucks that i'll be missing this.. on that day I am in London to witness Oscar's return to the UK alongside Steve Lawler @ Harlem Nights at The End in London..

best of luck with the in-store biz & roly.. let's get some heads out there to support..

oh you poor think!!!:(;):rolleyes:

u lucky shit