Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its Out*My new doube cd get it now before its in stores

It took me a min but i finially have my cd done. its a double cd and its live. the 2 nd cd was recorded live from nation in LI...From earth to the moon, on xtortion records. get ur copy now before waitting till it hits stores. the 1st cd is a dope blend of soulfull tribal house with a few vocals, the 2nd cd contiues from the 1st one with house then on to lil more tribal n tech house with bangin basslines this cd takes off from track1, a constant incline, the energy jus keeps comming and comming until the last track explodes!!!!!!!!! e mail to buy a copy or go on e bay before its out in stores hurry cause theres only 50 copies until it hits the stores next month jan 17th!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks every1 who helped me out on this.

anthony nero

ANT!!!! whats up baby!! i havent talked to you in a while. how u doin?! hehe. anyways. i would really like a copy of your new cd cause i'm startin to get tired of listen to your old ones that i have. (ones from way back in the day) hehe. you gonna save me a copy right?? i should be down by you b4 i go home for xmas. let me know wats up. okie?!! i hope everything is well & i'll see ya soon. muahz

dana

;)

Originally posted by thesandman

What a fucking tool!!!!!:laugh:

your a fucking tool bro so go fuck urself...........Me and ant are good friends and he knows i was playing around ask him your self..........u fucking idiots on this board are always so quick to jump on people when u dont have a clue........If you would read other posts im always the first to help promote ants name on here and i been going to support him foro years now. ...thats my boy i would do anything for him.....then i got ur fuckin stupid ass always talking shit and crying that i stole ur name get a life son. but i see u dont have one cause your always stuck to this board.

Ant congrats on your cd you know fully i want the best for you. Keep them coming bro it will all come together soon.

Originally posted by anthonyn

THATS WHY THEY HAVE BECOME A JOKE N LOST ALL VALUE, ANE LESS AND LESS DJ'S POST ON THEM, BUT TO EVERY1 ELSE THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT

I agree. But he was just doing what your boy does to some other DJs that have a CD coming out. Fair is fair.

SiCkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I agree. But he was just doing what your boy does to some other DJs that have a CD coming out. Fair is fair.

SiCkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

:laugh: :laugh:

exactly, I have no clue who the dj is anyway, I was just giving some back to the guy thats post all types of stupid dj bashing and he cries.......lol!!!

Sick!!!!!