Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's the 1st thing you look @ when you meet someone?

murrrr

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bullseye

wow, so much pressure:D

:laugh:

my last crush was w/ this guy i met this last summer @ djais he danced w/ me the whole night and actually kept up! to bad it didnt go anywhere, i was too scared to get into anything w/ anyone..oh well

Originally posted by nybeauty

my last crush was w/ this guy i met this last summer @ djais he danced w/ me the whole night and actually kept up! to bad it didnt go anywhere, i was too scared to get into anything w/ anyone..oh well

aww, sorry to hear that. i also dont find a woman that gets drunk to be very attractive.

then what was u doing with me my house..............what do u call that :mad:

:werd: i hate when i c strangers kissing eachother in clubs just cuz they so drunk n horny :rolleyes:

question, if you look at a guy you like, and he looks at you, but then looks away, do you give up and think he's not interested, or do you think he is just playin hard to get?

question, if you look at a guy you like, and he looks at you, but then looks away, do you give up and think he's not interested, or do you think he is just playin hard to get?

this has happened to me and i just take it as he's playin hard to get cuz they always look again but dont come up to me so i just stop the eye contact since he's not man enough to come up to me :D

i wouldnt even think about it. i dont look at people hoping they are interested. if i look around and catch eyes with someone i figure it just happened, i will not wait for them to come talk to me. i dont really care about playing little games with people.