Clubplanet Nightlife Community

am i the only one who has a cp post stalker?!

murrrr

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nybeauty

i think everyone knows who mine is

name ur stalker :eek:

yaaa cause u fucked with my head so bad ..........when your with me u act like my girl......but when u r on here ...cp....u act like all the other woman on here....*******------***..........

Originally posted by whatsgoodd

yaaa cause u fucked with my head so bad ..........when your with me u act like my girl......but when u r on here ...cp....u act like all the other woman on here....*******------***..........

hun i never act like anyone's girl plus u've known my situation since u met me! plus u should stop taking cp so damn fkin serious! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by whatsgoodd

its not that....its what u do with me when we r together ........and then all the bullshit u talk on here

wow. draaaama. plz. this kind of shit you should talk baout in person or on he phone at least. also, dont take internet BS seriously. this crap is exactly that, CRAP. no one is what they seem, no one is who they act like... get over it. why dont u 2 kids get together and do something so youree not being a psycho CP stalker.

Originally posted by somebitch

wow. draaaama. plz. this kind of shit you should talk baout in person or on he phone at least. also, dont take internet BS seriously. this crap is exactly that, CRAP. no one is what they seem, no one is who they act like... get over it. why dont u 2 kids get together and do something so youree not being a psycho CP stalker.

thats what i have been telling him!! he started posting cuz he saw me posting n now he gets mad cuz of my posts and stalks me on cp! john get over it it bs!! :rolleyes:

yo seriously what the fuck r u complaining about? when this kid came on here and called all of us out u sat there defending him. then u start throwin him info so he can use it against us when we were rippin him new assholes left and right. if u want ill dig up ur old posts pretaining to this matter..and if u want i could prolly dig up his when he's goin at some of us with some shit no one would know unless theyve been posting on bump for a while.

get ur shit straight and cut the attention whore stuff out..ur posts r hard enough to rifle through

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

yo seriously what the fuck r u complaining about? when this kid came on here and called all of us out u sat there defending him. then u start throwin him info so he can use it against us when we were rippin him new assholes left and right. if u want ill dig up ur old posts pretaining to this matter..and if u want i could prolly dig up his when he's goin at some of us with some shit no one would know unless theyve been posting on bump for a while.

get ur shit straight and cut the attention whore stuff out..ur posts r hard enough to rifle through

1st of all when he posted his pic everyone was getting on his case and yes i was defending him cuz i know him, i think everyone knows this by now :doh:

attn whore goes to people who loves to post their pix all the time and get compliments all the time :rolleyes:

also i wasnt telling him shit about anyone from here so idk wtf u r talking about i think u should get ur shit str8 and leave me the fk alone, funny that when i had posted my pic when i 1st started posting u were so nice to me and now ur being such a dick to me :confused:

the reason y i know some things of a few people is cuz ive been told but i dont go around and start shit w/ anyone, its really none of my business what people do and dont do