Clubplanet Nightlife Community

beauty: jennifer connelly

ladychatterley

yeah OK. keep dreaming.

pic38.jpg

shit my response got deleted...

#1 those are not the same tits

#2 shes about 35, natural DDDs dont stand up at 35

#3 it is very rare that someone who is petite has natural 34DDDs+. her tits look as big as pam andersons. if tey were natural, they would probably be very soft & not all firm and perky.

and i am not hating. i think it is wonderful that technology has made it possible for women to have large perky boobs throughout their whole lives :laugh: real or fake, they are nice. i personally think they would be better a little smaller so they were less obvious.

J%5FConnelly%5FSMC%5FYC03.jpg

Originally posted by somebitch

yeah OK. keep dreaming.

shit my response got deleted...

#1 those are not the same tits

#2 shes about 35, natural DDDs dont stand up at 35

#3 it is very rare that someone who is petite has natural 34DDDs+. her tits look as big as pam andersons. if tey were natural, they would probably be very soft & not all firm and perky.

and i am not hating. i think it is wonderful that technology has made it possible for women to have large perky boobs throughout their whole lives :laugh: real or fake, they are nice. i personally think they would be better a little smaller so they were less obvious.

I think she got a reduction not an augmentation.

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

I think she got a reduction not an augmentation.

i dunno. those boobs have been many different sizes. it is impossible to know the truth.. its the same with britney, no one will ever know real or fake, saggy, firm... is she a D or an A???!?!?

definitely something is up and in the older pics they were smaller so i would imagine she had them made larger. maybe she was big and saggy & the onl way to fix em w/o scars was to make them bigger.

i dunno. those boobs have been many different sizes. it is impossible to know the truth.. its the same with britney, no one will ever know real or fake, saggy, firm... is she a D or an A???!?!?

definitely something is up and in the older pics they were smaller so i would imagine she had them made larger. maybe she was big and saggy & the onl way to fix em w/o scars was to make them bigger.

Good to see you're working 2day :tongue:

Originally posted by spragga25

Good to see you're working 2day :tongue:

oh they called me & said not to go in. the weather is shitty & it is going to be dead anyway. i really need to get a 2nd job now cuz i haven bartended in forever. i think im gonna get canned from both my jobs... not that i give a shit about that bar job, i only go there b.c i have nothing else to do on sunday :tongue:

she was really young in career opportunities and her gunz were HUGE back then! In a beautiful mind her titz suddenly got much smaller. Regardless, she's pretty hot.

Originally posted by tranzwhore

i agree. if they're fake she should be thankng her plastic surgeon.

eh most fake boobs look pretty good these days. especially if you have 10,000 to spend on them which i am sure she would ;)

can anyone find nudes? maybe then we can solve this mystery!!

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

she was really young in career opportunities and her gunz were HUGE back then! In a beautiful mind her titz suddenly got much smaller. Regardless, she's pretty hot.

Yup i remember that movie i was like whoaaaa shes hot :eek:

they are real.. that was 13 yrs ago

40101675.jpg