Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saddam Captured!

renzo2

Originally posted by igloo

(1) Again, by saying we should have done it a long time ago is discounting what was done today. And if I was you, I woudl check your history and facts about why decisions were made at thattime. A decade later it is easy to say "we should have done it then", but at least get an understanding of the time period before you make ignorant statements.

(2) No, we did not "outta no where" go after Iraq and Saddam. Again, an ignorant statement. You may disagree to the reasons for going to war, but there are plenty of them. Decades worth. And if you think catching Bin Laden is easy, you are completely clueless.

And you hypocrites are unreal. You claim the capture of Saddam Hussein means nothing, but the capture of Bin Laden will?...Again, a clear ignorance about Al Qaeda and the war we are fighting. Yes it will mean something, of course, but the hypocrisy is laughable.

Like I have said, keep your "buts" to yourself and simply admit it was a good day yesterday.

Man, you like to distort all the stuff I said. Wow!!! :eek:

Can't you fucking read....I SAID IT'S A GREAT THING HE'S GONE!!!! I don't like the way it was done, but what can we do now. I'm not gonna :boohoo:

(1) Yes, it should have been done a long time ago. I don't care what you say. I'm ignorant.....but I still say it should have been done long time ago

(2) We went to war because of 9/11 and the terrorist attacks. So we go after Osama, then we go after Iraq and Saddam. As much of an ass Saddam was, there are no links between him and 9/11 I'm sorry you don't like to hear that fact, but it's true. The reason we went after Saddam now was for Bush and his corporate buddies. That's what I believe and you nor anyone else can change that! As for Osama, no said it would be easy. I never said it was easy. Again, distorting what I said....:rolleyes:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by CHRles

Because it's so easy to capture guys like this?

Seriously, some of you guys have the mentality of a 15 year old who think they know the world better than anyone. You're never satisfied with what the US does, and at the same time you people don't condone terrorist attacks as much as need be. Why even bother following current events if all you can do is act all cynical towards any US action.

Admit it - you guys really don't give two shits about anyone dying, all you care about is having a stupid internet message board where you can vent about whatever.

we had 100k + troops in Iraq with playing cards etc, billions of dollars in funding all for searching for Saddam. How many troops did we have in Afghanistan looking for Osama?

Again, anyone who believes that the capture of this ruthless dictator means nothing is clueless, and needs to have their soul questioned......

I find it amazing that the hypocritical, anti-war crowd who claims to care about Iraqi civilians can not simply remove the foot from their ass and admit that this is a good thing for the Iraqi people.....I will not even mention what is means for the region, the U.S., the military, the war, etc, etc....

Nah.....people who lived under constant terror and fear for decades could never be happy that this monster was caught. They are simply dancing in the streets because Clay Aiken's CD has reached Iraq.

It could not possibly be a good thing for Iraqi's, civilians and military, who were afraid of cooperating because of the fear that this monster could actually return to power and they would incur his revenge and brutality. Nah...not a good thing he was caught and never coming back. Means nothing.

Nah. The capture means nothing to begin to heal the pyschological damage done to a people who lived under a brutual police state for decades.

It means nothing that mass graves will no longer be filled. It means nothing that one of history's most reprehensible animals is no longer in power.

Means nothing that this monster was exposed as a fraud, not the person who cultivated an image of "standing up to the U.S."....."The great Arab Leader" being pulled from a shithole crying right away "don't shoot", "I will negotiate".....that should really cement his "myth" and send a powerful message throughout the Middle East.......nah...means nothing that another fraud was exposed.

I suggest that those who ridiculously continue to discount this put away for a moment their anti-Bush hate, their anti-war views, and their shameful hypocrisy and do the human thing and recognize this as a good thing.

Ok good so since you obviously care so much about the oppressed people around the world why dont you join the army and we can put you on peacekeeping missions in Africa because the shit that goes on in that continent makes Iraq look like a vacation spot. Then after that you can lead the fight into North Korea to take out the admitted WMD's from North Korea because of course we cant let any rogue nation posses wmd's.

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

Man, you like to distort all the stuff I said. Wow!!! :eek:

Can't you fucking read....I SAID IT'S A GREAT THING HE'S GONE!!!! I don't like the way it was done, but what can we do now. I'm not gonna :boohoo:

(1) Yes, it should have been done a long time ago. I don't care what you say. I'm ignorant.....but I still say it should have been done long time ago

(2) We went to war because of 9/11 and the terrorist attacks. So we go after Osama, then we go after Iraq and Saddam. As much of an ass Saddam was, there are no links between him and 9/11 I'm sorry you don't like to hear that fact, but it's true. The reason we went after Saddam now was for Bush and his corporate buddies. That's what I believe and you nor anyone else can change that! As for Osama, no said it would be easy. I never said it was easy. Again, distorting what I said....:rolleyes:

No, you can't read because my main point is you are diminishing the day with your "buts"...There is no "buts", it was a great day. End of story. Shove your buts up your ass, especially when they are loaded with ignorance.

And your idiotic reasons for why Bush went to war show what a clueless schmuck you are. Keep on believing your jibberish, it will serve you well.

ANd again, if you do not think there were links between AL Qaeda and Iraq, again...clueless and living under a rock.

Amazing how misinformed you blowhards can be....but feel free to keep offering your opinion...it is your right....but if it looks like shit, smells like shit, ..............

Originally posted by seximofo2k

Ok good so since you obviously care so much about the oppressed people around the world why dont you join the army and we can put you on peacekeeping missions in Africa because the shit that goes on in that continent makes Iraq look like a vacation spot. Then after that you can lead the fight into North Korea to take out the admitted WMD's from North Korea because of course we cant let any rogue nation posses wmd's.

completely off-topic in its relevance to this discussion...completely...this is another debate in itself....one you do not want to go down because your hypocrisy will be exposed again

This is just a flawed argeument by you.....think about it......".Don't help people here because you did not do it there".....or do not take credit for helping here because you did not do it there".....or "wail against the U.S. for overreaching but wail against the U.S. for not intervening"...

we had 100k + troops in Iraq with playing cards etc, billions of dollars in funding all for searching for Saddam. How many troops did we have in Afghanistan looking for Osama?

Just do me a favor.....before you make statements like this, do some research and get an understanding about the difference between the two searches, the dynamics, the region, and what is entails...

please...I beg of you to get a little more informed....

:aright:

:werd:

:werd:

To repeat my reply to that dumb stance that you echo:

This is just a flawed argeument by you.....think about it......".Don't help people here because you did not do it there".....or do not take credit for helping here because you did not do it there".....or "wail against the U.S. for overreaching but wail against the U.S. for not intervening"...

Take off your blinders.......

No, you can't read because my main point is you are diminishing the day with your "buts"...There is no "buts", it was a great day. End of story. Shove your buts up your ass, especially when they are loaded with ignorance.

And your idiotic reasons for why Bush went to war show what a clueless schmuck you are. Keep on believing your jibberish, it will serve you well.

ANd again, if you do not think there were links between AL Qaeda and Iraq, again...clueless and living under a rock.

Amazing how misinformed you blowhards can be....but feel free to keep offering your opinion...it is your right....but if it looks like shit, smells like shit, ..............

OK Mr. Bush, whatever you say........:blah: :blah: :blah:

Let me live my clueless life in peace and stop feeding me bullshit lies all the time!!!

To repeat my reply to that dumb stance that you echo:

Take off your blinders.......

:blah:

Blinders??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sorry I'm not hypnotized and brainwashed like you are.....

So then why are you here???

:idea:

I am compiling notes and research about the stupidity and ignorance of morons like you....thank you for being a prized subject

Hopefully our education facilitators take you into account when analyzing the failures of our systems, and the lack of desire by imbeciles like you to get informed on their own....

But don't worry, stick to your "Bush and his corporate buddies" is to blame for everything......you will get far......

The world does not need another jerkoff....put it looks like they certainly have one in you....

I am compiling notes and research about the stupidity and ignorance of morons like you....thank you for being a prized subject

Hopefully our education facilitators take you into account when analyzing the failures of our systems, and the lack of desire by imbeciles like you to get informed on their own....

But don't worry, stick to your "Bush and his corporate buddies" is to blame for everything......you will get far......

The world does not need another jerkoff....put it looks like they certainly have one in you....

I am informed on my own. I don't get brainwashed information like you do. You just see a line and follow it; gather up the cattle and sheep.

The truth hurts but I know you can't handle it. I feel sorry for you man, really I do.

Can you believe this guy?....another idiot....

Like I said before hypocrisy to the fullest..

I really wish they would read between the lines and see how this is a step forward in changing the despotic sentiment the arab street has for our country. The war on terror originated in this hatred and the Iraqi's being able to try and convict this animal will show there IS better way of life..

I just don't understand how these idiots can see past the cheering in the streets and ask where's Bin-Laden. The Arabs he trained, as in past tense cause remember those training camps are now destroyed are spawned in a region that we are trying to change how come no one can understand's this?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Excellent news for xpyrate!!.....It looks like you have a partner in xxgroveericxx.....

How nice...goes to show you that if you try hard enough, even the walking morons in life can find a partner...

But please, whatever the two of you do.....do not reproduce.....never....ever.....kill the thought!

Go hit up FAO for some building blocks and easy bake ovens on sale (make sure the ones that say AGES 2-4...we do not want you in over your heads)......and then you can play together, take a picture, and send it out as Christmas cards...(ask an adult for help on the stamps)

Go hit up FAO for some building blocks and easy bake ovens on sale (make sure the ones that say AGES 2-4...we do not want you in over your heads)......and then you can play together, take a picture, and send it out as Christmas cards...(ask an adult for help on the stamps)

I wouldn't want to take that away from you and Bush. You can continue that wonderful tradition you have. You two do it so well.....