Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saddam Captured!

renzo2

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by igloo

I am compiling notes and research about the stupidity and ignorance of morons like you....thank you for being a prized subject

Hopefully our education facilitators take you into account when analyzing the failures of our systems, and the lack of desire by imbeciles like you to get informed on their own....

But don't worry, stick to your "Bush and his corporate buddies" is to blame for everything......you will get far......

The world does not need another jerkoff....put it looks like they certainly have one in you....

:eek:

completely off-topic in its relevance to this discussion...completely...this is another debate in itself....one you do not want to go down because your hypocrisy will be exposed again

This is just a flawed argeument by you.....think about it......".Don't help people here because you did not do it there".....or do not take credit for helping here because you did not do it there".....or "wail against the U.S. for overreaching but wail against the U.S. for not intervening"...

Far from off topic slick, You should stop focusing on your insults rather than actually putting up a decent argument. What I'm exposing is the emptyness in the idea that we were compelled to go into Iraq for humanitarian. I'm sick of hearing all the time about the suffering of the Iraqi people as if anybody really gives a shit about them other than using them as a pawn to strengthen the argument for the war. I bet you really give a shit about the suffering of the Iraqi people right? When have i complained against the US not intervening? Please state to me when I said this and prove my hypocrisy. Amazing how I can respond to a post and not evolve it around insults.

Just do me a favor.....before you make statements like this, do some research and get an understanding about the difference between the two searches, the dynamics, the region, and what is entails...

please...I beg of you to get a little more informed....

Well you said it so hence i'll get right on that. I mean after all we've of course put the same amount of funding, soldiers and resources into Afghanistan as we did in Iraq.

Originally posted by seximofo2k

Well you said it so hence i'll get right on that. I mean after all we've of course put the same amount of funding, soldiers and resources into Afghanistan as we did in Iraq.

Like I said, do some research into the difference between the two situations.....

Stop being ignorant and demonstrate that you can actually offer a more informed, educated opinion.....

Because right now, you are proving to be just another ill informed, clueless blowhard who clearly is capable of just regurgitating empty rhetoric that is thrown around....

Originally posted by seximofo2k

Far from off topic slick, You should stop focusing on your insults rather than actually putting up a decent argument. What I'm exposing is the emptyness in the idea that we were compelled to go into Iraq for humanitarian. I'm sick of hearing all the time about the suffering of the Iraqi people as if anybody really gives a shit about them other than using them as a pawn to strengthen the argument for the war. I bet you really give a shit about the suffering of the Iraqi people right? When have i complained against the US not intervening? Please state to me when I said this and prove my hypocrisy. Amazing how I can respond to a post and not evolve it around insults.

fuck, we should of let be europe be in wwii and said fuck them. we could of just defended our borders and said fuck the europeans the germans wont try and cross the sea and take us over that way we are safe.

fuck the suffering of all those people over there

Like I said, do some research into the difference between the two situations.....

Stop being ignorant and demonstrate that you can actually offer a more informed, educated opinion.....

Because right now, you are proving to be just another ill informed, clueless blowhard who clearly is capable of just regurgitating empty rhetoric that is thrown around....

No sorry, that would be you. Gather up the cattle and sheep...walk in a straight line and STFU. Follow your great leader George W. Bush...........Don't ask any questions or have opinions.....

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

No sorry, that would be you. Gather up the cattle and sheep...walk in a straight line and STFU. Follow your great leader George W. Bush...........Don't ask any questions or have opinions.....

Wow ...other original thought and statement....you must be proud to have come up with that one all by yourself.....a brilliant display of intelligence and wit....

Never heard that one before...this "sheep" reference and the "don't ask any questions or have opinions"...

Thanks for the education.....otherwise I would have thought that those references would be made by someone who gets defensive because they usually just generate stupidity and ignorance and get called on it, and are a little sensitive because they believe "free speech" means "say anything you want but never be held accountable or be criticized for their dumb remarks "......

Give it a rest jerkoff, unless you enjoy making a dick out of yourself