Clubplanet Nightlife Community

snow days/no school

bullseye

i hardley got them cuz the high school i went to was so disciplined that we were ALWAYS open. Except for the blizzard of '96 :blank:

but when i did stay home, sometimes i'd :

• go shovelling driveways for $$$
  • have snowball fights
  • find a golf course and go snowboarding down it

:D

all my friends would meet up and we'd go sledding & have snow ball fights, i always had to build a snowman... it used to be the best when we we're let out of school early and we'd have huge snow ball wars on the way home

when i got older, jr high/highschool age, i'd troop to my best friends house and we'd watch movies with her older brother and his friends... lol it couldn't get any better than being snowbound with a bunch of hot boys :tongue:

Originally posted by gmccookny

i hardley got them cuz the high school i went to was so disciplined that we were ALWAYS open. Except for the blizzard of '96 :blank:

but when i did stay home, sometimes i'd :

• go shovelling driveways for $$$
  • have snowball fights
  • find a golf course and go snowboarding down it

:D

lol u r all about the bullets huh :tongue:

in my ghetto ass neighborhood the last place u wanted to be during a snow day was outside. ud get thrown on the floor just cause niggas were bored....

in JHS we allllllllll used to go to school on snowdays. those were like the best days..it was all the kids who's parents didnt want them home alone cause theyd burn the house down or move a kilo of coke thru it....so there was basically no class..and all we used to do was watch shitty movies and bug out...

god i miss those days