Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Let me re-iterate why I hate Space...

philippio

Originally posted by rudeboywarrior

wow! you lost two friends over clubbing incedent? then you should thank LP because it sounds like your friends are shallow. i am not bashing on you or anyone but i would never let a friendship be ruined over something as petty as this.

I was thinking the same thing myself....

Originally posted by philippio

For those who missed it, I lost 2 very good friends because of the 2nd closing party fiasco. They drove down from Orlando cause of all the hype about DT closing Space and we paid cover (that wasn't the bad part, it was only $30) and then there were guest line-up posters all over the place listing dj's all the way to Novemebr. That really pissed my friends off and made them think that first, I was lying to them about Space closing and second, that we were all jipped and suckered out of our principles. SInce that night, they refuse to come back to Miami because they think the episode will repeat itself even somewhere else. This, mind you, from two friends who live in Titusville, FL of all places (average population age is like 60). But one's from Chicago and the other's from NYC. And so that's why I hate Space. I don't care if you think I'm being immature or a cry-baby about this but things like that get to me. I believe I am a person with some principles. I know there are others out there who may share some of my views about the whole scenario. :D:hat:

Did it ever dawn on you that they really did not like you in the first place and used this as an excuse to get you out of their lives?

...it sounds like your friends are shallow. i am not bashing on you or anyone but i would never let a friendship be ruined over something as petty as this.

I went out with some friends last week, and I lost them because of a similar situation.... well not really... I was just drunk and couldn't find them?!

wow! you lost two friends over clubbing incedent? then you should thank LP because it sounds like your friends are shallow. i am not bashing on you or anyone but i would never let a friendship be ruined over something as petty as this.

true dat!

You should of scene it coming like the majority of peeps on here did.... and ur a rocket scientist???:confused:

fact of the mattter is, if you lose 2 "close" friends that accuse you for the mishap that in no way was in your control.... then they probably have less class than u do!!!;)

i mean, arent they from tampa??? closing party or not, they should be exited to even go to space on any givin night with you as their host....

:nopity:

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio vs. Space Vs. Sobe2003 vs. Phillipio

:rolleyes:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by beatfriek

You should of scene it coming like the majority of peeps on here did.... and ur a rocket scientist???:confused:

fact of the mattter is, if you lose 2 "close" friends that accuse you for the mishap that in no way was in your control.... then they probably have less class than u do!!!;)

i mean, arent they from tampa??? closing party or not, they should be exited to even go to space on any givin night with you as their host....

Exactly my sentiments.

By the way sobe, you used scene in the wrong context....:rolleyes:. Hope you have a good legal secretary......

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by sobe2003

I think you mean beatfreak . . .

My bad, doing too many things at one time. Similar avatars.

Greg, hooked on phonics worked for you.

....if one loses "2 very good friends" because of something so FICKLE-insignificant like that , then one should reavaluate what "kind" of frienships he surrounds himself with .

.........and when it comes to Space ..----> Don't hate ! :idea: