Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For NYBeauty and Naughtybabe...

cintron

I can't quite fathom how you get a thread locked in Drama, but somehow you two squawking bitches got it done.

I hope you're proud of yourselves ruining this fine forum for us and shitting all over some of the highest quality threads known to mankind.

because of you, I spent a whole five minutes browsing an alternate website becuase I could not bear the stench of ill-thought-out CP Drama. I even needed an oxygen tank.

Also remember that comebacks can be simple, as you both are New Yorkers and that using the word "Fuck" will chop your essay-long replies into simple strong one-liners. You need not outdo Tolstoy in order to get your point across.

Thank you, and the line continues to the Right ---->

Originally posted by cintron

I can't quite fathom how you get a thread locked in Drama, but somehow you two squawking bitches got it done.

I hope you're proud of yourselves ruining this fine forum for us and shitting all over some of the highest quality threads known to mankind.

because of you, I spent a whole five minutes browsing an alternate website becuase I could not bear the stench of ill-thought-out CP Drama. I even needed an oxygen tank.

Also remember that comebacks can be simple, as you both are New Yorkers and that using the word "Fuck" will chop your essay-long replies into simple strong one-liners. You need not outdo Tolstoy in order to get your point across.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by majinbuu

more like people that hate are called haters....:D

more like people who speak their minds regardless of what other people think are called haters... i dont care if other people agree with me. i say what i want. call me a hater b/c i dont agree with you if u want but it just makes you look stupid. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by cintron

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by somebitch

more like people who speak their minds regardless of what other people think are called haters... i dont care if other people agree with me. i say what i want. call me a hater b/c i dont agree with you if u want but it just makes you look stupid. :rolleyes:

hater

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

thank you somebitch, i didn't know you support me so much

look here ---->

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=199592&perpage=15&pagenumber=3

(for those to lazy):

dumbest: darlok aka tubby

biggest hater: see above & also fourone

same here

people sometimes make it seem like I'm bitter or an asshole just because I happen to have an opinion that doesnt coincide with their's

I dont really give a shit though......its a messageboard