Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New CP AWARDS Thread (just copy n paste your answers)

Felix_Leiter

Originally posted by Mystify22

Just to clarify......my niceness is not a front I put up on this board, like I said, whoever knows me personally knows I am a sweetheart......Some of you call it ass-kissing, whatever, it doesn't matter.......bc I know that my niceness/compliements/etc come from my heart....

just to clarify, you are the ass Kiss-ee, not kisser. :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mystify22

Aww :heart: I <3 you too!

You are one of the few on this board that really know my true personality in 'real life' and you know that what people most often think of me on this board is way off......You know all about my issues!!!!!!!!!

partying this weekend?!?!?! :D

definitely. :tongue:

Originally posted by phatman

That's not necessarily true.

c'mon... even though you and I dont get a long are you seriously gunna sit here and say people actually care about personality. VERY FEW care about personality when it comes to guys and the girls that post on here. Everyone is trying/looking for ass.

Originally posted by origskeemr

c'mon... even though you and I dont get a long are you seriously gunna sit here and say people actually care about personality. VERY FEW care about personality when it comes to guys and the girls that post on here. Everyone is trying/looking for ass.

I think it's unfortunate but true that cp has gotten more about looking for ass and drama. I wont deny that shit - anyone can see it but when I really started posting heavily in the dungeons a couple years ago it was a different environment - yes there was flirting but there was just a different energy and feel to it. Things change - but there are still some people around here that care more about who people are then what they look like. I may flirt with every girl on the board but that's just who I am - that's the problem though - how do you separate the people that are just having fun, being nice and honest, or are dawgs. You cant - I was just sticking up for the guys and gals that arent as shallow as some others on here. That's all.

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Why would someone as mean as you care about personality?

I dont but it was the thing to say cause one day mistify might be single and we'll meet and then i'll be on her good side giving me a better chance to sleep with her.

;)

Best Smile - naughtbabe

Best Body - mystify

Hottest - ladyshady

Biggest Douche Bag - darlok/tubby

Most Likely to Start a Cult - darlok/tubby

Most Likely to Jerk off to his own Threads - darlok/tubby

Most Insightful - Mala, DG

Funniest - tommyarmani and smokesum -- > especially smokekornre (smokesum + fkornre combo)

Most Useless Posts - nybeauty

Most Likely to See Jesus Christ on a Train - ghhhhhost

Most Missed - misk

Nicest - linabina

Best Eyes - mssabina or ladyshady

Best CP Couple - origskeemr + c-luv

Most Taken too Seriously - smokesum

Needs to go back to Grammar School - Whatsgood/Curreri

Biggest Perv - koky, i think

Biggest Pill Popper - bumbdaddy

Best Drunk Poster - Fineones

Biggest Britney Fan - Apples

Most Bitter - quite a few

...cant think, post more later

I think it's unfortunate but true that cp has gotten more about looking for ass and drama. I wont deny that shit - anyone can see it but when I really started posting heavily in the dungeons a couple years ago it was a different environment - yes there was flirting but there was just a different energy and feel to it. Things change - but there are still some people around here that care more about who people are then what they look like. I may flirt with every girl on the board but that's just who I am - that's the problem though - how do you separate the people that are just having fun, being nice and honest, or are dawgs. You cant - I was just sticking up for the guys and gals that arent as shallow as some others on here. That's all.

See and I respect that answer. Don't forget I was here with the Sex Board meetup times (even though I never attended). The Sex Kittens time and when everyone was cool with everyone. However, as you said times have changed and so have the people. The truth is a lot of people act like they are sooooo nice for the same reason you poked fun at.

I dont but it was the thing to say cause one day mistify might be single and we'll meet and then i'll be on her good side giving me a better chance to sleep with her.

I find it truely sad that they have to act like someone they arent just to get ass. I know everyone is not as nice as they try to appear on here. That is why I call them pathetic. It basically saying that they cant get ass being themselves so they have to be fake. I will always be REAL and HONEST cause thats who I am.

Best Smile -Iamsamurai

Best Body - Iamsamurai

Hottest -Iamsamurai

Biggest Douche Bag - Iamsamurai

Most Likely to Start a Cult -Iamsamurai

Most Likely to Jerk off to his own Threads - Iamsamurai

Most Insightful - Iamsamurai

Funniest - Iamsamurai

Most Useless Posts - Iamsamurai

Most Likely to See Jesus Christ on a Train -Iamsamurai

Most Missed -Iamsamurai

Nicest -Iamsamurai