Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP in CT

he was great cant wait till here him on new yrs..but i also didnt thinkhe was gonna show he didnt come down the stairs in the main room until about 10:30 but all in all it was def worth it

some tracks he played were

luz/del

im here/just a little more love

stand by me

all this time

and he closed with white rabbit

Originally posted by trizel

my friends said he played really good, but they thought he wasn't gonna show cuz he started spinnin late like around 10-11ish, heard he even walked thru the main dance floor......

It would of been chaotic had he not showed for the ones that paid but good thing he came. If he comes again to MOR I may go down to see him.

Hey Trizel, is Nation a hot club in LI just wondering? :cool:

Originally posted by aixgurlie

he was great cant wait till here him on new yrs..but i also didnt thinkhe was gonna show he didnt come down the stairs in the main room until about 10:30 but all in all it was def worth it

some tracks he played were

luz/del

im here/just a little more love

stand by me

all this time

and he closed with white rabbit

Was it really packed? Are these new tracks?

it was so packed you coudlnt move in there and those r just some tracks they arent really new some he just looped into otheres..40 bucks a lil 2 much for mor but it def was a great night

I agree $40 per head is way too much for MOR!! :jawdrop: In Bastan the charge would be $20 to see him at Avalon. Avalon is much bigger than MOR too. I don't know if he still plays up there? His contract may may have been up though. I could imagine that people felt like sardines last night!! You probably couldn't even dance up in there!!:bootysha: Do you think he will come to MOR again?

I like when he loops the songs because sometimes you think you know what is going to be played next and then he drops a surprise on you!! I was at the Halloween party at SF and one of the guys filming the party said that another SF cd was in the works for that party but now I doubt that it will come out because JP no longer works there!! That night he played a sick set!! :cool:

it was packed but u could hear him playing the music throught the speakers in both the hip hop room and the white room they had the air on in the hip hop room so it wasnt that bad..as of playing at mor again i doubt it it prob was a one night thing..at least until he gets a new residency

it was packed but u could hear him playing the music throught the speakers in both the hip hop room and the white room they had the air on in the hip hop room so it wasnt that bad..as of playing at mor again i doubt it it prob was a one night thing..at least until he gets a new residency

I wanted to go to hear what he played but it sounds like no one was disappointed!! People couldn't jam in there I know. Your right after realizing how small Mor really is I doubt he would like the thought of playing again in club the size of a closet!! It probably was a one time event!! You never know though. :cool:

mor was fucking awesomeeeeee. soooo many hot girls ... i thought i was in another world....that was awesome when jp came down the steps and the light was on him and everyone was flippin out....it was like he was muhammad ali....

quimera

delllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll iye over it

just a little more love

sylverrrrrrrrrrr

destroyed kiss my eyes

STAND BY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

and some fuckign rediculous songs...we need a set list asap..

techhhhh

WHITE RABBIT...too bad he didnt start it the guitar strings....

pretty funny when the girls on the bar were starting a water fight at the end...

the dj before jp was fucking great

jonzin 04 jp .. haha those shirts were awesome...

i was wearing the FEVER shirt..

after that we went to disco...

walked in .. great vibe...boris played spastik which was unreallllll...then into DELLLLL...

met sfdiesel & fabio

cant fucking waiiiiiiiiiit tillll nyeeeeeeeeeeee...

p.s. - sorry to the guy that i knocked the red bull out of his hand and all over his pants...haha

this is what i posted on jpe

Originally posted by dieseladam

mor was fucking awesomeeeeee. soooo many hot girls ... i thought i was in another world....that was awesome when jp came down the steps and the light was on him and everyone was flippin out....it was like he was muhammad ali....

quimera

delllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll iye over it

just a little more love

sylverrrrrrrrrrr

destroyed kiss my eyes

STAND BY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

and some fuckign rediculous songs...we need a set list asap..

techhhhh

WHITE RABBIT...too bad he didnt start it the guitar strings....

pretty funny when the girls on the bar were starting a water fight at the end...

the dj before jp was fucking great

jonzin 04 jp .. haha those shirts were awesome...

i was wearing the FEVER shirt..

after that we went to disco...

walked in .. great vibe...boris played spastik which was unreallllll...then into DELLLLL...

met sfdiesel & fabio

cant fucking waiiiiiiiiiit tillll nyeeeeeeeeeeee...

p.s. - sorry to the guy that i knocked the red bull out of his hand and all over his pants...haha

this is what i posted on jpe

Sounds like I missed out based on this review. I thought the price was steep but if that many girls went I guess it evened out the price. JP is a good DJ but should never be compared to Ali!! Ali accomplished a hell of lot more than JP ever will. I don't think JP is the greatest of all time but he's pretty damn good.

If I go to NYC for NYE hope to cya all at Exit!! :cool: