R.I.P. Peanut

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by linabina

who is peanut? :(

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PEANUT IS THE DOG THIS STUPID FUCK FORGOT TO FEED BEFORE HE WENT AWAY ON VACATION.

IDIOT......IT'S NOT A FISH STUPID ASS.....

WHERE IS THE WAKE ....... AND THE FUNERAL???

WILL IT BE AN OPEN CASKET??

WHERE IS THE "AFTER FUNERAL PARTY"???

R.I.P=REDICULOUSLY INSENSITIVE PITEK

Originally posted by vip-tech

PEANUT IS THE DOG THIS STUPID FUCK FORGOT TO FEED BEFORE HE WENT AWAY ON VACATION.

Damn this guy is harsh! Hey dirt-tek, you never had a dog man? This shit is serious, how the hell was weakass supposed to know that you couldn't leave the dog in a box in the closet for a week? Shit weakass has spent his whole damn life in the closet & he's still with us. Haha! Hollllllaaaaa back dirtyassmafuka!

Originally posted by dirtysanchezz

Damn this guy is harsh! Hey dirt-tek, you never had a dog man? This shit is serious, how the hell was weakass supposed to know that you couldn't leave the dog in a box in the closet for a week? Shit weakass has spent his whole damn life in the closet & he's still with us. Haha! Hollllllaaaaa back dirtyassmafuka!

if thats tru thats terrible

Originally posted by kelly0616

Our dog Peanut did die Friday night while we were away on vacation. He had to be rushed to a 24 hr. vet because he got very sick. It is not a joke and it is very sad and i dont appreciate your jokes.

Thats so sad... I'm sorry:(

Originally posted by vip-tech

What a prick this guy is.... Can't wait till your family dies... I'll do some bumps off your sisters flat/dead chest...

Our dog Peanut did die Friday night while we were away on vacation. He had to be rushed to a 24 hr. vet because he got very sick. It is not a joke and it is very sad and i dont appreciate your jokes.

Damn, I'm sorry to hear that Kelly and Billy.:( This may not come out right but dont you get a warranty when you buy a dog? or sumptin like that.

Anyway, RIP Peanut...:(

Originally posted by housedog

:woah: Yea right, I know this guy who I grew up with and his nickname is Peanut. He is from Jersey and is around here somewhere. I seen hime last like 4 years ago, he grew up in Nutley.

Oh Jeeez....is this Vinnie?? Peanut(Anthony) grew up in Lyndhurst...and lives in Fairfiels now..:tongue:

Oh...BTW...I am sorry about your dog:(

kelly im so sorry:( what a way to come home from vacation... how was it btw??? how r u.. havent seen you since the summer i think