Clubplanet Nightlife Community

R.I.P. Peanut

Originally posted by origskeemr

Damn, I'm sorry to hear that Kelly and Billy.:( This may not come out right but dont you get a warranty when you buy a dog? or sumptin like that.

Anyway, RIP Peanut...:(

Peanut was cremated.......now i called the place i got him from and they are saying they want to have their own vet examine the body.....they said without a body from them to see themselves their is nothing they will do but i am having a lawyer look over the contracts later to see if theres anything we can do.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kelly0616

Peanut was cremated.......now i called the place i got him from and they are saying they want to have their own vet examine the body.....they said without a body from them to see themselves their is nothing they will do but i am having a lawyer look over the contracts later to see if theres anything we can do.

Damn. This story should be on Animal Planet. Are you going to get another dog? That sucks if the lawyer looks over the contract and there is nuttin he can do cause you cremated Peanut. Then your beat for a puppy and money.

Yes it is me :tongue: Do I know you? That is Anthony, he still lives there?

I am sorry to hear about your dog.

Originally posted by ceepee

Oh Jeeez....is this Vinnie?? Peanut(Anthony) grew up in Lyndhurst...and lives in Fairfiels now..:tongue:

Oh...BTW...I am sorry about your dog:(

Vip tech calle me last night to apologize he thought it was a joke...

For other people to make fun of a dogs death, they are ruthless, white trash mother fuckers...

That dog in two weeks was like a part of my family and we are sad that he was unhealthy...

The place we bought him from doesnt make it easuer but I laid it down to that fat Latino bitch on the phone...

Wait till they go to court those mother fuckers will pay....

Also I am contact Fox 5 problem solvers (hopefully they come through) That will put an end on their fucking attitude

I am also contacting the better business bureau ASAP

How can these mother fucker give my girlfriend an attitude she is already devistated and they are not making it easier on her

Drama should be left at the door during the death of a family member....grow up

Billy & Kelly.....very sorry, we got a minature dachsund from GSP....we spent double what he cost in medical bills to get him healthy & had to take our cat and other dog, cause they caught what the puppy had.

The pet store finally paid up, but it took FOREVER & alot of drama

All pet stores need to be put on Fox Problem Solvers....they are dirty & gross.

not to be a bitch or anything but thats what you get for buying a puppy from a pet store.

have any of you ever seen a puppy mill and what goes on in those god awful places??? Its completely disgusting and horrible.

you should only buy puppys from private breeders.

smarten up.

pet store or private breeder......doesn't matter

My co-workers 6 month old puppy was bought from a breeder......she now has epilepsy

I'd rather SAVE a puppy from the pet store BECAUSE of the horrible conditions.

when you start a family, are you going to tell the doctor to send your baby back cause its sick???

have a heart

epilepsy is a condition common from inbreding the dogs... its a genetic disorder most of the time.

there is a huge difference between a private breeder and a puppy mill. like i said have you ever seen a puppy mill? no, I bet you havent.

once a female is old enough to breed she is put in a crate not even tall enough for her to stand up in and will have litter after litter until she dies. either she will die in labor, or her body will give out and then she will not be able to have puppys anymore... then she is killed. they are also killed when all the puppys are born with birth defects like being blind etc.... which is from overbreeding the dog.

so yeah theres a huge difference between pet stores and breeders.

dont be an idiot.

I know what a Puppy mill is.........

and hmmm, i wonder where they get those female dogs to have puppy after puppy.......could it be the dogs that are not bought from the pet store and get to old & are prime for breeding so they are sent back to the mill?

Also, not all pet stores use puppy mills

why should those dogs NOT be saved???

That what i dont get about people like you.....all righteous about something yet, you refuse to look & see who is being hurt......I can't shut down those mills, & those puppies were not asked to be born. So my contribution is to give one of those puppies a loving home.

Bachie is now 4 years old and so precious I could never think of giving him away

I am not being an idiot, i am being logical & sensible

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

pet store or private breeder......doesn't matter

My co-workers 6 month old puppy was bought from a breeder......she now has epilepsy

I'd rather SAVE a puppy from the pet store BECAUSE of the horrible conditions.

when you start a family, are you going to tell the doctor to send your baby back cause its sick???

have a heart

what???? have a heart???? have a fucking brain. dont buy from a pet store in the first place. your just as bad as the people putting those poor dogs through that when you do.

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

durrr you are all from boston, of course you are going to pick on who ever supports Billy & Kelly

what was i thinking.....get a life

Listen...First off, I would like to say sorry...Im a huge animal person and I hate to hear stories like this.

However, I'm somewhat confused and I'm not being a dick, but I just dont understand...

Why would you go on vacation if you just bought a puppy or, if the vacation was pre-planned, why would you buy a puppy knowing you were going away???

Again, not trying to be insensitive, but just curious...

And just so you know, with regard to the warranty...New Jersey law provides... N.J.S.A. 56:8-93. Contagious or infectious diseases are covered for 14 days; congenital or hereditary defects are covered up to 6 months. The consumer has the right to return the dog or cat and receive a full refund or replacement plus reimbursement of veterinary fees; or retain the dog or cat and receive reimbursement of veterinary fees plus the cost of future veterinary fees.