Clubplanet Nightlife Community

R.I.P. Peanut

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by thehype

"A family member dies and you insult me, What the hell is the matter with you" - George Peterson Cameron2.jpg

LMAO- ROFL

back on subject.

Sorry to hear it guys. I lost my dog that i had for 14 years over the summer. Hope all goes well with the lawyer.

:boohoo:

billy

im very very sorry to hear about peanut. i would be heartbroken as well. that is so sad.:(

my co-worker just bought a teacup yorkie and it nearly died 3 weeks after she got it. fortunatly, he was saved. the reason he almost died was from a disease teacup dogs get....not sure what its called...but he got really sick and basically stopped functioning one day...was your dog a teacup? if so, i will find out what it was for you..

Originally posted by deklabgirl

not to be a bitch or anything but thats what you get for buying a puppy from a pet store.

have any of you ever seen a puppy mill and what goes on in those god awful places??? Its completely disgusting and horrible.

you should only buy puppys from private breeders.

smarten up.

get your fact straight go the puppy from a breeder

Yes we went on vacation for a short time I understand what you mean but we planned the vacation and kelly mother watched the dog which thew dog was in great hands

She rushed him to the hospital, he asnt eating right since we got him ...

I spent over 100 bucks in different foods...

Unfortunately we bought a dog from a breeder, not all puppies from breeders are healthy and he had virus and anemia

poor Peanut

I'M SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT PEANUT!! Don't listen to all of these heartless people who have no clue what they are talking about.

Nothing will bring lil' peanut back and having the same exact kind of puppy at home, I couldn't even imagine how sad and helpless you both must feel! Just know it's not your fault.

ALL PUPPIES are extremeley vulnerable in their first 6 months of life and are susceptible to many different illnesses and disease. Pet store, breeder, outside of your local Shoprite.. whatever!!! Sometimes, there is just nothing you can do and their little bodies can't ever overcome their illness.

All I can suggest is KEEP EVERYTHING IN WRITING!! All conversations with the person who sold Peanut to you, etc. Dr. records. If you have all the necessary paperwork, back-up, etc. you will get something out of it. Also, when you do get another puppy, there's now a lil' angel watching over him/her.

Good Luck and I am very sorry. At our age, we treat our little pets like kids and it's extremely hard to deal with. :isok:

sayno - thank you for your thought, there are alot of heartless people out there.........

Anyways I am on the phone with the better business bureau

I have all the paperwork and I am reading into the law right now

I hope I get these fucker ho sold me the dog because they really dont know the law... They think they cant refund my money along with reasonable vet bills

Solar girl - thanks its hard on Kelly she is really upset

Originally posted by groovefire

Such a shame, sorry to hear about this, the poor little thing. You have my sincere condolences.

PS - That was the first funny post I've ever seen by you Voodoo.

Not to thread jack or be insensitive but when are you going to DJ at voodoo. P{lease pm me to discuss in further thank you for your cooperation.

DO THE VOODOO

Originally posted by voodool0unge

Not to thread jack or be insensitive but when are you going to DJ at voodoo. P{lease pm me to discuss in further thank you for your cooperation.

DO THE VOODOO

If you wanna book us bro, drop me a PM, make us an offer, give us a couple dates to choose from, and we'll see what we can work out, cool? Peace.

Originally posted by groovefire

If you wanna book us bro, drop me a PM, make us an offer, give us a couple dates to choose from, and we'll see what we can work out, cool? Peace.

Ill give you a hundred bucks and you have to bring your own ladder or spotter to get into the booth,

DO THE VOODOO

I cant believe how insensitive some of these people are Billy. Losing a pet is very hard even if you only had for such a short time.

and to the people asking why he went on vacation after buying a pet, how the fuck does that matter he only went for four days!

Originally posted by ninadd

I cant believe how insensitive some of these people are Billy. Losing a pet is very hard even if you only had for such a short time.

and to the people asking why he went on vacation after buying a pet, how the fuck does that matter he only went for four days!

not to mention some one was watching the poor thing.

Hows Kelly doing Billy??

send my regards.