Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dolphins vs Eagles

Bling

Originally posted by happyface

its over....... start to think who to fire and who to hire.........

:laugh: :laugh:

A new coach

A new QB

and some new WR's. Chris Chambers is all they have and when he has a bad game like tonight there is no one to trow to.

Originally posted by mp3some

but hey, at least you can hope the Eagles make it all the way....

That way it wont feel as bad if u know were taken down by the team who won it all... :tongue:

celebration_031215.gif

Go Eagles!!! (dont let us dwn this yr!:blank: )

.- :smoke:

I hate the eagles also:mad: they knocked off the Bears 2 years agoat soldier field:mad: id rather have the Rams go all the way.:cool:

ok this is my last post on this thread.........

wtf is up? every team that comes in Miami they're fans are louder then the fins fans.....thats a fucking no-no:nono: make the visiting team feel that they are the VISITING team:mad: Miami is known to have bitter fans and that just sucks ass big times. All we need is for the jets to come here on the last week of the season and takeover.:blown:

So what coach would you like to see on the sidelines next year?

How bout Curt Warner as the QB since he isnt playing for the Rams?:eek:

PEACE.

I'm waiting for Saleen to post his "Dolphins suck" response.....:laugh:

Well, it was fun while it lasted. NOT!!! :blown: This is the life of a Dolphins fan.......

At least we know they won't make it to the playoffs to break our hearts AGAIN. I know they still have a remote shot, but highly unlikely. So at least we can get over it sooner rather than later. Dave Wandstedt......bye bye!!! You are gone!!! Fiedler......I dunno. Next year, they MUST spend some $$$ on the offense!!! D-fense is fine the way it is.

At least the Marlins won the World Series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Oh, and we still have the Jets down here.......so we can kick their ass and Saleen can't STFU!!! ;):tongue:

Originally posted by happyface

ok this is my last post on this thread.........

So what coach would you like to see on the sidelines next year?

How bout Curt Warner as the QB since he isnt playing for the Rams?:eek:

PEACE.

dennis green sounds like a good one but then again he let his players take over the team (Chris Carter trying to be god ) in MINN.

and Warner is a pocket passer.....with our O-line warner will be hurt by the second game of the preseason....its rebuilding time ...trade up in the draft and get Eli Manning or some rookie qb...cuz our D is old and very overrated...this team needs a new everything. leave norv turner though.