Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CELEB SIGHTINGS AT CLUB STORIES....

GOT ANY STORIES ABOUT SEEING CELEBRITIES AT CLUBS?!??

SHARE EM'???

MY SECOND TIME GOING TO EXIT I GOT COMPLETELY ROCKED AT THE BAR ON BACARDI 151 (NEVER AGAIN) AND IT DIDN'T START HITTING ME TILL WE WERE LEAVING AT ABOUT 5, ALL I REMEMBER AFTER LEAVING IS WAITING IN THE PARKING GARAGE FOR OUR CAR AND LOOKING UP AND SEEING JAY-Z STANDING IN FRONT OF ME. I WAS TOO DRUNK TO EVEN SAY ANYTHING. THAT'S ALL I REMEMBER FROM THE END OF THE NIGHT.

------------------

No Regrets

No club is to crazy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i went to the n'sync mtv party 2 years ago. i went to the puff daddy bday party 2 years ago. ive seen everyone from howard stern to heather locklear (what a crackhead!!!) also at clubs. and in miami ive seen madonna, sly stallone, naomi campbell. i dont see what these guys go to clubs for, most of the time theyre in their VIP areas not dancing, just trying to look all cool. puhleeze, just stay home and do that.

This spring, before Saci opened to the public, I went there for the Regenerate party by Maxim Magazine and Mecca. I could have sworn that I saw Antonio Sabato Jr. hit on some guy's girl, and then get in a brawl with the guy right there on the dance floor. My friends haven't seen it, so the jury is still out whether I was seeing things... but I'm near-positive on it.

Gave rollin papers to Drew Barrymore at TOAST couple yrs back and was expectin her to offer up some but no dice ....BiTcH that joint went around and never got any. Its funny you try not to act star struck but sometimes you cant help it especially if your hot for that celeb.

Originally posted by techousedeep:

wasn't me, but friends saw corey feldman at Twilo..and gave him and girl their first breakfast of champions experience...lol

Was Corey Haim there too?

------------------

I'm gonna go hit the pipe now...

Um - the singer guy from DMX, and the Wayans brothers the same nite at Cheetah about two months ago . . . the guy from DMX was standing outside the girl's bathroom, just lookin', and the Wayans brothers were in the hip-hop room basically gettin' lap dances from all the girls in the room . . .

that's all i can think of . . .

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*

AT spa I saw Pam Anderson and the rest of the cast of that show V.I.P.,they were in town for the howard stern show.... cwm4.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm32.gif

------------------

---its my life and I'm livin' it now!---you don't even know me!!!---

I was dancing with one of Back-street-boys "AJ" in Sound Factory, he was pretty fucked up. smile.gif but it was fun smile.gif Then I saw there Ice-T the same night and two weeks ago Dan Akroyd was there.

Amalka

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

Not that he is really a celebrity but Vanilla Ice used to always be at Twilo incognito. (and CO'd)

This was after I watched one of those dumb VH1 specials on how he "turning" things around and he was a "family" man.

One of my friends busted his chops bad one nite. Actually felt bad for Van Winkle at that point.

Peace - Chick

Lets see...

Saw one of the Wayans Bros. at the World GO also -------> kicked it to one of my girls...

Mariah Carey in Miami at Liquid... Sloppy and Drunk off her fat ass...

Wesley Snipes at Tunnel..

John Wayne Bobbit at Tunnel - got pictures w/ him too.

Nicholas Cage at Chaos..

Jenny Lo and Sean at Tavern...

Theres def more, but cant think right now...

Saw Puffy & Jennifer Lopez at Exit's opening night, she was so fuct up her eyes wouldn't focus.

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

Originally posted by pilla:

dennis rodman at exit

alyssa milano at factory

decaprio at life

cindy crawford at life

damn i love alyssa cwm38.gifcwm38.gif

morph_

------------------

This is my church

This is where i heal my hurts

It's in natural grace

Or watching young lives shape

It's in minor keys

Solutions and remedies

Enemies becoming friends

When bitterness ends

This is my church

Fat boy slim - Ibiza (Mambo)

Keith & Ronny (rolling stones) - Manumission

Most of take that, Robbie williams - all over mainly Manchester.

Kate Moss - El Divino (Ibiza)

ZZ Sputnik - Was nice enough to pass the J.

And hundreds of DJ's in VIP rooms.

All the above doing drugs.

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

I can resist anything but temptation.

bsb2.GIF

I saw Carmen Electra @ Liquid in Miami once, but that was back in the day when Liquid was the shit in Wash. Ave...

Seen a couple more celebs. in SoBe, but who hasn't... I even saw Anna Kournikova once @ this place called BED also in Washington Ave

I wonder how'd they let her in.. I doubt she's 21...

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

DJ-01.gif

Dan ackroys at SoundFactory?? Hehe.

I'm not sure but one night at Exit I was standing at the entrance with the guy who keeps count of all the people who come in just chit chatting. Then suddenly we both look to see woman who looks exaclty like Donatella Versace. The tan, long blond platinum hair, thin, slightly older looking. I didn't wanna stare so i was never sure if it was her..but as she was walking up the stairs my friend said "hi donatella" and she smiled.

Hmm...is it the real thing or an illusion??

-iliana

cwm7.gif

Leo DiCaprio at Tunnel.

Derek Jeter at Tunnel

Justin from Nsync at Ohm I think.

Bill Belamy at Liemlight...few months ago

My friend met Ice Cube at Cheetah...ask Steph what she did too...lol

Thats all...

------------------

CAT.gif

"Together we witness one of the most delightful in our time......so umm, LET THE BASS GO!!!"

me and shadowchaser saw mariah carey on the street on our way to the cnyc meetup last thursday. i think coolio was with her too. she had bout 12 lbs of makeup on, her neck was bent from it.

[This message has been edited by p00h (edited 10-06-2000).]

Archived